Kwanzaa: Holiday Brought to You by the FBI

Geee

kwanzaa-holiday-brought-to-you-by-the-fbiFront Page Magazine:

Is it just me, or does Kwanzaa seem to come earlier and earlier each year? And let’s face it, Kwanzaa’s gotten way too commercialized.

A few years ago, I suspended my annual Kwanzaa column because my triumph over this fake holiday seemed complete. The only people still celebrating Kwanzaa were presidential-statement writers and white female public school teachers.

But it seems to be creeping back. A few weeks ago, House Minority Leader Rep. Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., complained about having to stick around Washington for fiscal cliff negotiations by accusing Republicans of not caring about “families” coming together to bond during Kwanzaa. The private schools have picked up this PC nonsense from the public schools. (Soon, no one will know anything.)

It is a fact that Kwanzaa was invented in 1966 by a black radical FBI stooge, Ron Karenga — aka Dr. Maulana Karenga — founder of United Slaves, a violent nationalist rival to the Black Panthers. He was also a dupe of the FBI.Scissors-32x32.png

Obama hails Kwanzaa holiday, so why not Easter?

President Obama has made a practice of marking and celebrating numerous religious holidays from diverse traditions around the world. Wednesday he hailed Kwanzaa, a seven-day African-American tradition begun in 1966 by Ronald Everett. (Scroll down for the full Obama Kwanzaa text.)

Everett adopted the name Maulana Karenga, began teaching African studies in California and said he founded the holiday to "give Blacks an alternative to the existing holiday and give Blacks an opportunity to celebrate themselves and their history, rather than simply imitate the practice of the dominant society."

Karenga was an active participant in the violent Black Power struggles of the 1960's and in 1971 was convicted of false imprisonment and felonious assault. He served four years in prison.

Obama's latest statement saluting Karenga's holiday included the following description of Kwanzaa: "It reminds us that though there is much to be thankful for we must recommit ourselves to building a country where all Americans have the opportunity to achieve their dreams."Scissors-32x32.png

http://news.investors.com/politics-andrew-malcolm/122712-638446-kwanzaa-obama-hails-african-american-holiday-text.htm