MCSO: Mesa student threatens to kill self, others, had guns (updated, w/video)

Draggingtree

article_082d5b2a-4ae9-11e2-a471-0019bb2963f4.htmlEast Valley Tribune:

MCSO: Mesa student threatens to kill self, others, had guns (updated, w/video)

Posted: Thursday, December 20, 2012 6:37 pm | Updated: 9:23 am, Fri Dec 21, 2012.

By Erika Nasano, ABC15.com

MESA, AZ - Authorities say three guns were found in the home of a Mesa high school student arrested Thursday for threats to kill herself and some of her peers.

According to Sgt. Brandon Jones with the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office, the 16-year-old girl is a student and teacher assistant at Red Mountain High School, near Brown and Power roads.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio said the girl had been asking her parents where the guns were kept in the house, so her father was "alarmed" and put trigger locks on each gun.

Jones said the girl posted threats three days ago on a YouTube channel owned by a transgender community in Toronto, Canada.

The owner of the channel contacted Toronto police, and they then tracked down the poster, Scissors-32x32.png

What the hell is a transgender community and why post it there? Is that part of her mental illness?

The world has gone flippin mad and our kids are paying the price.

• Like 1

According to Jones, the post went on to say, "I WORK at the high school as a student teacher basically... which is why no one can find out about me somewhat accidentally planning to blow up the school. (and yes... it would be super easy...)"

Does "blow up the school" even have to do with guns or did this God deficient child mean something else?

Why post this if not crying out for help?

I hope her family did more for her than trigger locks.

Lord, stay with us, don't leave us.

According to Jones, the post went on to say, "I WORK at the high school as a student teacher basically... which is why no one can find out about me somewhat accidentally planning to blow up the school. (and yes... it would be super easy...)"

Does "blow up the school" even have to do with guns or did this God deficient child mean something else?

Why post this if not crying out for help?

I hope her family did more for her than trigger locks.

Lord, stay with us, don't leave us.

He ain't leavin', but he's shakin' His head like we are......