An Open Letter To President Obama From A Concerned Mother And Grandmother

Draggingtree

an-open-letter-to-president-obama-from-a-concerned-mother-and-grandmotherRedState:

An Open Letter To President Obama From A Concerned Mother And Grandmother

Why My Mother Will Be Purchasing A Gun For Christmas

By: Aaron Gardner (Diary) | December 20th, 2012 at 02:00 PM

RESIZE: AAA

Below is a letter to President Obama drafted by my mother in the wake of the tragedy in Newtown, CT.

Dear Mr. President,

I am writing to share with you the sadness I am feeling today in light of all the tragedy and heartbreak we have all felt since last Friday. In fact, I have been feeling this for much longer than that.

My sadness began to swell when I first heard the term “kill Romney”, and has grown throughout the last months listening to your call for “revenge” when speaking to your constituents during your campaign, listening to you support the union members and Democrat officials calling for “blood” when they don’t get their way, and for standing silent while union thugs physically attack a news reporter while he witnessed the tearing down of a tent sheltering peaceful Americans, some in wheelchairs, simply expressing their right to free speech.

How can you expect to play the role of “consoler in chief” when you have fully supported the killing of more than a million children a year through abortion, even after live birth, some only guilty of being female? Scissors-32x32.png