CONSERVATIVE OF THE YEAR 2012

Draggingtree

scott-walker-conservative-of-the-year-2012Human Events:

Conservative of the Year 2012

By: Human Events Editors

12/20/2012 02:30 PM

Gov. Scott Walker of Wisconsin has been named the Human Events Conservative of the Year 2012, succeeding Rep. Paul Ryan, Human Events announced Thursday.

The Editors said Walker was chosen because he brought the benefits of conservatism to a financially troubled state, and survived numerous harsh encounters with a relentlessly hostile political environment. He was denounced, protested, and demonized to the point where he shared space with Adolf Hitler and deposed Egyptian strongman Hosni Mubarak on protest signs.

Big Labor unleashed a tidal wave of money and organizational power against him. His adversaries were willing to break every rule to take him down — from unionized teachers abandoning their classrooms so they could join protest marches, to Democratic officials literally fleeing across state lines in a desperate bid to shut down state government.

And yet, Walker beat them time Scissors-32x32.png

• Like 1

@Draggingtree

Oh great, just great, now I'm gonna have to listen to my cheesehead relatives go on and on and on about this. sigh

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference."

biggrin.png

• Like 1