Blacks Enslaving Themselves

Geee

blacks-enslaving-themselvesFront Page Magazine:

Separate incidents in entertainment news last week highlighted just how deeply blacks are in thrall to the divisive racism of identity politics.

First, ESPN commentator Rob Parker raised viewers’ eyebrows with his astounding musings about Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III on the show First Take. Parker, who is black, openly questioned whether the black “RG3” is black enough:

Is he a ‘brother,’ or is he a ‘cornball brother’? He’s not really… he’s black, he kinda does his thing, but he’s not really down with the cause. He’s not one of us. He’s kinda black, but he’s not really, like, the guy you’d really want to hang out with… I want to find out about him. I don’t know, because I keep hearing these things. We all know he has a white fiancée, there was all this talk about ‘he’s a Republican,’ which there’s no information at all…

In other words, is he a race traitor? Because that’s at the heart of Parker’s blatantly racist suspicion. Black Democrats – and Parker clearly is one because he obviously considers a black Republican to be a “cornball brother,” which is very derogatory slang – put enormous pressure on fellow blacks to be “down with the cause” or else be written off as “not one of us.” The threatening message to other blacks is: Define yourself by your skin color first and foremost. Don’t think for yourself. Keep racial grievances alive. Then we’ll get along just fine.Scissors-32x32.png