Frank Pastore, RIP

Valin

frank-pastore-ripHot Air:

Duane Patterson

12/17/12

Words cannot express the sadness that has cascaded since learning the news of my very good friend and fellow broadcaster, Frank Pastore, passing earlier today after complications of pneumonia. I have had the privilege of knowing Frank on both a professional and personal level for about 17 years, and just knowing that he’s not going to be around with that infectious laugh and boyish enthusiasm makes the world just a bit emptier.

That said, there are few things about which I’m pretty confident. It’s a smaller list, but there are some things of which I am very certain. But there is one thing I know for a fact, and that is that Frank Pastore is in a much better place, and Heaven’s collection of power hitters are overjoyed at Frank’s arrival, because batting practice fastballs are now traveling across eternity.

Prayers to Gina, his wonderful wife and their family, that God’s grace will get them through the difficulty of this at this time of year. And I hope they do appreciate the impact Frank had on people not just around Los Angeles on radio, but all over the world.

(Snip)

http://youtu.be/Q40PfsLxMzY