Are they being a bit premature? Nasa releases Mayan apocalypse video 10 days early

Draggingtree

The Independent

Are they being a bit premature? Nasa releases Mayan apocalypse video 10 days early

Nasa appears so confident about their prediction that he world will not come to an end that they have released the video early

Rob Williams

Thursday 13 December 2012

http://youtu.be/QY_Gc1bF8ds

Nasa has released a video ahead of schedule tackling the 'myths' surrounding the belief the world will end on December 21st.

The video, which was clearly intended for release the day after the 21st, begins: "December 22, 2012. If you're watching this video, it means one thing. The world didn't end yesterday."

It goes on to attempt to debunk the ideas surrounding the so-called 'Mayan prophecies', saying the date is based on a misconception. Scissors-32x32.png

Duh...........they had to do it before the world ends, @Draggingtree!

I think they should wait until after the world ends...just to be sure you know. Otherwise people will panic.

My bunker is fully stocked with raman noodles....so I'm ready.

• Like 1

I think they should wait until after the world ends...just to be sure you know. Otherwise people will panic.

My bunker is fully stocked with raman noodles....so I'm ready.

@Valin! In case you get tired of the same old ramen.....try this jail burrito, and add crunched up Dorito's [Habenero if you want hot] and you can add some sliced SlimJim for meat.

I was thinking why not wait and see cool.png

They probably have a bunch of Muslims that need to get shot into space before the end comes.....

I was thinking why not wait and see cool.png

They probably have a bunch of Muslims that need to get shot into space before the end comes.....

LMFAO.gif