British Census: Islam Fastest-Growing Faith in England; Christians Drop to 59% of Population

Geee

british-census-islam-fastest-growing-faith-england-christians-drop-59-populationCNS News:

(CNSNews.com) – New census data released in Britain show that Islam is the fastest-growing religion in England and Wales, as the number of people identifying with no religion has almost doubled over the last 10 years, and the number of those describing themselves as Christian has dropped to 59 percent, down from 72 percent in 2001.

Major church denominations put a brave face on the results, arguing that people are less likely these days to call themselves Christian simply as a cultural indicator, and that those who say they are Christians tend to be committed to their faith.

“Christianity is no longer a religion of culture, but a religion of decision and commitment,” said a spokesman for the Catholic Church. “People are making a positive choice in self-identifying as Christians.”Scissors-32x32.png

The Religion of Peace, still proscribes removal of your noggin, if it doesn't work for you.

Can't help but think that Islam is the fastest growing religion because....once you're in....you can never get out alive...and all it takes is a few mumbled words:

Here's How:

1. For a Muslim, every action begins with your intention. Quietly, to yourself, make the intention to embrace Islam as your faith.
  2. Say the following words with clarity of intention, firm faith and belief:
  3. Say: "Ash-hadu an la ilaha ill Allah." (I bear witness that there is no diety but Allah.)
  4. Say: "Wa ash-hadu ana Muhammad ar-rasullallah." (And I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.)
  5. Take a shower, symbolically cleansing yourself of your past life. (Some people prefer to shower before making the declaration of faith above; either way is acceptable.)

Now don't go sayin' this.....or, you could be a muslim.....forever.......shower or not.

BTW: Several mosques here in the US, have received complaints from parents of children that have visited during school oriented visits, due to the Imam's insistence that they repeat the words above, as a sample of prayer. The tactic in Egypt, India & Pakistan, is to abduct children [preferably young & female] and make them say the words.

The Religion of Peace, still proscribes removal of your noggin, if it doesn't work for you.

Can't help but think that Islam is the fastest growing religion because....once you're in....you can never get out alive...and all it takes is a few mumbled words:

Here's How:

1. For a Muslim, every action begins with your intention. Quietly, to yourself, make the intention to embrace Islam as your faith.
  3. Say: "Ash-hadu an la ilaha ill Allah." (I bear witness that there is no diety but Allah.)
  4. Say: "Wa ash-hadu ana Muhammad ar-rasullallah." (And I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.)
  5. Take a shower, symbolically cleansing yourself of your past life. (Some people prefer to shower before making the declaration of faith above; either way is acceptable.)

Now don't go sayin' this.....or, you could be a muslim.....forever.......shower or not.

BTW: Several mosques here in the US, have received complaints from parents of children that have visited during school oriented visits, due to the Imam's insistence that they repeat the words above, as a sample of prayer. The tactic in Egypt, India & Pakistan, is to abduct children [preferably young & female] and make them say the words.

Is it?

Another question.....Why? Now you and I I think can agree that Islam is a false religion/faith, but this question occurred to me a while ago...Why after 1,400 years is it still around and apparently thriving? There is something in Islam that appears to people, meets their needs.

I haven't looked into this question much, but maybe its time.

Here's How:

Is it?

Another question.....Why? Now you and I I think can agree that Islam is a false religion/faith, but this question occurred to me a while ago...Why after 1,400 years is it still around and apparently thriving? There is something in Islam that appears to people, meets their needs.

@Valin!

Like all cult religions....Islam has skewed the entrance, exit & performance requirements.....to favor their propagation. The death cult of the Moon God, begun by the semantic dribblings of Mohammad in the 7th Century, borrowed from the predominate religions of the time....Judaism & Christianity. "Go forth, multiply & be fruitful" from the Torah / Bible....evolved in Islam, to....only marry another Muslim, [preferably your cousin]......kill people from all other religions, after first offering them the mercy of conversion to Islam...conquer & take slaves for rape or servitude, allowing them to convert......subject all others to dhimmitude, making life as servile & difficult as possible, to encourage conversion.....and allow anyone to leave Islam, after first leaving their head on the ground. Can't lose with them rules!

Edited to add: I also think the rules for following Islam are formulated for simple minded [possibly from years of inbreeding with your cousins?] populations that have little wealth, and plenty of anger & animus.

To wit: You may lie, cheat, steal, kill, rape & pillage....as long as the other person is not a Muslim....and lately, they're bending that one, if you don't like the other guy's style of Islam. You have two versions of the written rules, so you can pretend to be peaceful & then do what you damn well please. As for women, forget any problems there......they exist solely for a muslim man's pleasure.....they don't count. Children? Hey, if they don't obey your every whim....kill 'em....it's OK, since we'd hate for you to be embarrassed by 'em.

Edited by SrWoodchuck

Here's How:

Is it?

@Valin!

Like all cult religions....Islam has skewed the entrance, exit & performance requirements.....to favor their propagation. The death cult of the Moon God, begun by the semantic dribblings of Mohammad in the 7th Century, borrowed from the predominate religions of the time....Judaism & Christianity. "Go forth, multiply & be fruitful" from the Torah / Bible....evolved in Islam, to....only marry another Muslim, [preferably your cousin]......kill people from all other religions, after first offering them the mercy of conversion to Islam...conquer & take slaves for rape or servitude, allowing them to convert......subject all others to dhimmitude, making life as servile & difficult as possible, to encourage conversion.....and allow anyone to leave Islam, after first leaving their head on the ground. Can't lose with them rules!

So you are saying people can be forced to believe something that they choose not to?

Edited to add: I also think the rules for following Islam are formulated for simple minded [possibly from years of inbreeding with your cousins?] populations that have little wealth, and plenty of anger & animus.

Cousinage is an old and very widespread pratice, not just in the Islamic world. As for simple mindedness in Islam....are you sure you want to go down that road?

@Valin!

So you are saying people can be forced to believe something that they choose not to?

Yes, Valin.

In terms of interior belief....no one can be made to believe anything, of course....but you'd best put on a show for the "in" crowd of Islam. There are physical & psychological penalties for not doing the "muslim" thing in public, in private & in Muslim countries.

Yes, the Catholic Church / Christianity had it's share of sack cloth, ashes & flagellation....as well as a sordid history of repression & inhumane treatment. It also had it's "Enlightenment." Big "E." Islam has been fine tuning their rules of repression, death & mayhem for 1,400 years....mostly unabated [exceptions for the Crusades, Martin the Hammer, Charlemagne & the Gates of Vienna]

Our founding fathers knew Islam for what it was & fought it. Churchill recognized it for it's defects.

Are there peaceful Muslims? Yes. Can a Muslim choose to be peaceful? Yes. Do the majority choose peace? Probably, but they have that old two-sided fatwa coin to flip....don't they?

Cousinage is an old and very widespread pratice, not just in the Islamic world. As for simple mindedness in Islam....are you sure you want to go down that road?

I'd rather not deal in absolutes, it's not the way of life.....there are always random factors, but, let's examine the simple facts:

Cousinage was followed when the earth's population was small & failure to reproduce threatened family, clan, tribe & kingdom. In civilized countries, most arranged marriages in the 19th & 20th centuries....after gene science became more accepted....were worked to prevent the horrors of intermarriage, Recessive gene traits benefited no one, and you only had to look at Royal Courts to see it....or read the history of the Pharaohs. It is still considered "halal" in the world of Islam, today. Now, what could possibly go wrong with 1,400 continuous years of marrying your first cousins? Do you believe that by the magic of Islamic prayer, genetic abnormalities were abated, or blunted? So, as a population, do you think Muslims might have more....or less genetic problems, than other civilizations? And if there was more of a problem, what types of genetic problems would be exhibited? See this link: http://crombouke.blo...n-marriage.html

Scissors-32x32.png

Successive generations of cousin marriage damage the genes and produce widespread idiocy and insanity - Muslim Healthcare Study

A problem obviously not talked about much in the Muslim world. 1,400 years of inbreeding (think first cousins marrying) have resulted in a significant on-going health problem and degraded gene pool. While this may explain a lot of things with this culture, how will such immigrants and their ways impact our lives and healthcare support costs. Quite a revelation here from a Denmark study where the impact is obvious. This is serious stuff and you should be aware of this research.

Nicolai Sennels is a Danish psychologist who has done extensive research into a little-known problem in the Muslim world: the disastrous results of Muslim inbreeding brought about by the marriage of first-cousins.

This practice, which has been prohibited in the Judeo-Christian tradition since the days of Moses, was sanctioned by Muhammad and has been going on now for 50 generations (1,400 years) in the Muslim world.

This practice of inbreeding will never go away in the Muslim world since Muhammad is the ultimate example and authority on all matters, including marriage.

The massive inbreeding in Muslim culture may well have done virtually irreversible damage to the Muslim gene pool, including extensive damage to its intelligence, sanity, and health.

According to Sennels, close to half of all Muslims in the world are inbred. In Pakistan , the numbers approach 70%. Even in England , more than half of Pakistani immigrants are married to their first cousins, and in Denmark the number of inbred Pakistani immigrants is around 40%.

The numbers are equally devastating in other important Muslim countries: 67% in Saudi Arabia, 64% in Jordan and Kuwait , 63% in Sudan , 60% in Iraq , and 54% in the United Arab Emirates and Qatar .

According to the BBC, this Pakistani, Muslim-inspired inbreeding is thought to explain the probability that a British Pakistani family is more than 13 times as likely to have children with recessive genetic disorders. While Pakistanis are responsible for three percent of the births in the UK , they account for 33% of children with genetic birth defects.

The risk of what are called autosomal recessive disorders such as cystic fibrosis and spinal muscular atrophy is 18 times higher and the risk of death due to malformations is 10 times higher.

Other negative consequences of inbreeding include a 100 percent increase in the risk of stillbirths and a 50% increase in the possibility that a child will die during labor.

Lowered intellectual capacity is another devastating consequence of Muslim marriage patterns. According to Sennels, research shows that children of consanguinous marriages lose 10-16 points off their IQ and that social abilities develop much slower in inbred babies.

The risk of having an IQ lower than 70, the official demarcation for being classified as “retarded,” increases by an astonishing 400 percent among children of cousin marriages.

(Similar effects were seen in the Pharaonic dynasties in ancient Egypt and in the British royal family, where inbreeding was the norm for a significant period of time.)

Scissors-32x32.png

If you choose to believe that it is of no consequence that 1,400 years of Islamic inbreeding has no affect on 1.5 billion Muslims....go for it at your peril. I'd rather use some healthy skepticism and learn what we need to do, to have better relations with the Islamic countries we deal with, as well as our own Muslim population.....and also what we need to do to protect those of us that choose not to be Muslim....and want to have a life for ourselves & our progeny.

Edited to add: Do you believe that the simple & brutal rules, often enforced [and even celebrated] in Muslim cultures....and their rules for women....and their rules for staying Muslim; were formulated for a reasoning & fairly intellectual population, or for a population that may have a hard time obeying the rules, due to lessened intellect & ethical / moral abilities for reason? They obviously have no problem killing brutally.....celebrating the blood & death....or remaining stone silent about it.

Edited by SrWoodchuck