RFK Jr: Country Divided in Way Not Seen Since Civil War---Because of Fox News

Geee

rfk-jr-country-divided-way-not-seen-civil-war-because-fox-newsCNS News:

CNSNews.com) – Lawyer and environmentalist activist Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said Fox News has “divided our country” in a manner not seen since the Civil War.

“Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News,” Kennedy said Friday in an interview with Huff Post Live.

“And I think that that has -- it's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,” he said. “And its empowered large corporations to get certain kinds of politicians and ideologues who are in the United States Congress elected -- the tea party ideologues who control the Republican Party."Scissors-32x32.png

Yeah that's it. Couldn't possibly be the fact that we have distinctly different values.

Does this mean the civil war was a result of Harpers weekly?

• Like 1

Silly libtard - this is the same Kennedy that drove his own wife insane, acted like a total ass about her after she was dead and buried, has a recurrent alcohol AND heroin addiction that he gets him checked into rehab repeatedly. That's all FOX News' fault too, I guess.

• Like 3

Silly libtard - this is the same Kennedy that drove his own wife insane, acted like a total ass about her after she was dead and buried, has a recurrent alcohol AND heroin addiction that he gets him checked into rehab repeatedly. That's all FOX News' fault too, I guess.

Well put, @Jill!

Never let a Kennedy drive you anywhere. Politely put......he's a Hiney Helmet.