Does South Korean Rapper PSY Hate America?

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel

does-south-korean-rapper-psy-hate-america92.3 Now:

PSY has been taking over America with his surprise smash hit “Gangnam Style” but there’s new information on the South Korean pop star that will soon change his popularity among U.S. fans.

It turns out PSY has been involved in several anti-American protest performances. According to Mediaite.com he smashed a model U.S. tank while onstage in 2002 to oppose 37,000 U.S. troops that descended on the Korean Peninsula.

A few years later, PSY cursed Americans after a South Korean missionary was executed. His song “Dear American” sets the record straight.

“Kill those f***ing Yankees who have been torturing Iraqi captives/Kill those f***ing Yankees who ordered them to torture/Kill their daughters, mothers, daughters-in-law and fathers/Kill them all slowly and painfully,” he raps.

VIDEO: PSY Explains What It Means To Go “Gangnam Style”

PSY is slated to perform for President Obama for a Christmas In Washington special to air on TNT Friday, December 21. As a result, a petition to rescind his invitation has been created by outraged Americans for his anti-American song lyrics.

Looks like PSY’s 15-minutes of fame are just about over.

UPDATE: PSY Apologizes

PSY has released a statement through his publicist Matthew Hiltzik apologizing for the words used in his song “Dear American.”

“As a proud South Korean who was educated in the United States and lived there for a very significant part of my life, I understand the sacrifices American servicemen and women have made to protect freedom and democracy in my country and around the world,” said Psy in a statement.”

________

Translation: He still wants our money...