WASHINGTON POST, MSNBC HOSTS, DAILY KOS JOIN OBAMA IN WEST WING TO DISCUSS FISCAL CLIF

Geee

Obama-WashPost-HuffPost-Daily-Kos-MSNBCBreitbart:

Before President Obama decides once and for all to fly off the fiscal cliff like a leftist eagle, he’s meeting with all of his lackeys in the media. That started today with four MSNBC primetime hosts entering the West Wing to lick the shoes of the President. First, Ed Schultz tweeted that he was meeting with Obama to discuss the fiscal cliff; then Huffington Post reporter Jennifer Bendery let on that she’d seen Rachel Maddow, Lawrence O’Donnell, and Al Sharpton – a group with the combined IQ of a single kumquat – entering the West Wing. Maddow apparently gigglesnorted that she was headed for a “hippie cabal.”Scissors-32x32.png

Obama Consults with MSNBC Hosts Sharpton, Maddow on Tax Rates

'MSNBC love fest?'

4:27 PM, Dec 4, 2012 • By DANIEL HALPER

President Barack Obama met with several MSNBC hosts this afternoon at the White House to discuss tax rates, according to Huffington Post reporter Jennifer Bendery. The reporter wondered if an "MSNBC love fest" was going on at the White House.

Here's Bendery's reporting, in a series of tweets:

Just passed Al Sharpton walking into the WH.

— jennifer bendery (@jbendery) December 4, 2012

Also, Al Sharpton is so unbelievably tiny now. I actually gasped when I saw him pass by just now. Hope he's ok.

Rachel Maddow is now in the West Wing. How do I know this? I just walked in with her.

Never met Maddow until now. We kind of look alike, esp today. My intro: "Are you my long lost sister?" Her: "Glad we both got the memo."

Maddow, heading into West Wing, said she was here for a "hippie cabal." Asked if I was coming. NO, DAMN IT, I WASN'T INVITED. Scissors-32x32.png

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-consults-msnbc-hosts-sharpton-maddow-tax-rates_665036.html