BREAKING NEWS: NASA Returning to Its Original Mission (no more Islamic astronauts)

Pepper

2012-Mayan-apocalypse-rumors-pose-threat-frightened-children-suicidal-teenagers-says-NASA.htmlUK Daily Mail Online:

FInally: NASA Returning to Its Original Mission !!

Yes, it's true.

Instead of NASA reporting on global warming or praising Islam for the many contributions by Al Queda and its numerous affiliates and associates to lofty space exploration, things are finally getting back to reality.

Let's have a drum roll please for new NASA mission:

%232+Drum+Roll.gif

The National Aeronautics and Space Administration is issuing warnings that 2012 Mayan apocalypse rumors pose a real-life threat to frightened children and depressive teenagers.

While some are throwing fantastical Doomsday countdown parties, The National Aeronautics and Space Administration is issuing grave warnings that 2012 Mayan apocalypse rumors pose a real-life threat to frightened children and depressive teenagers.

David Morrison, an astrobiologist at NASA Ames Research Center, said on Wednesday that he receives a large number of emails and letters from worried citizens, most often from young people.

Some say they can't eat, or are too worried to sleep, while others say they are suicidal, Morrison said.

Scissors-32x32.png

article-2240718-16473242000005DC-861_306x426.jpg

Rumor debunker: David Morrison, an astrobiologist at NASA Ames Research Center, says the world will not end on December 2011

Well that's a real relief!

@Pepper! DISAPPOINTED! They were supposed to send Muslims into space.....

There's a condiment condition, that is common to all these frightened turkeys.......Mayan-AIDS

• Like 1

Rumor debunker: David Morrison, an astrobiologist at NASA Ames Research Center, says the world will not end on December 2011

Well that's a real relief!

Oh CRAP.... ohmy.png

That means that I will have to pay all those Christmas bills after all.

Funny. I thought the world ended on November 6.

Oh, yeah... That was the world as I know it. Sorry. Rookie mistake.

• Like 1

By the way, reading this article I had to wonder who "some" are. They are often mentioned by the administration... But I've never known one.