An Angry Black Man

Geee

an_angry_black_man.htmlAmerican Thinker:

Returning home after two months on the road touring the country singing, speaking, writing, and campaigning to defeat Obama, I felt similar to a heartbroken soldier after losing a war. I trust God, but in all candor, I felt emotionally drained.

Shopping for salad stuff in Walmart, I focused on a sign -- "Gold Bell Peppers $1.68 each." To my surprise, I became extremely angry. As absurd as it sounds, $1.68 for one bell pepper was the straw that broke the camel's back. It epitomized my frustration and anger over the idiocy of Obama voters. Why in the world would they allow Obama to continue destroying our country?

Food and gas costs continue to skyrocket. Obama's war on domestic fuel, business, and the rich kills jobs. He has tripled our national debt. And yet, according to exit polls, 52% still believe that our poor economy is Bush's fault.

An idiot relative said, "I voted for Obama because Romney will make us all Mormons." A yahoo said, "I voted for free health care." News flash, knucklehead: health care ain't free.

Thank God Christmas is over a month away. I need time for God to give me the grace to forgive my black family. I am furious and extremely disappointed in them for voting skin color over Christian principles.Scissors-32x32.png