"Forward" to the Obama Layoffs

Valin

the_obama_job_cuts_beginTownhall:

Carol Platt Liebau

11/8/12

Aggregated at Twitchy are a selection of tweets from small business owners who have been forced, unwillingly, to fire employees in order to survive a second Obama term. Perhaps one of the most poignant was this: "This morning dad was sad because he knew he'd have to lay off people due to ObamaCare costs. #ThanksObama."

There are larger businesses already announcing layoffs, as well. Among those doing so just in the 48 hours since President Obama was reelected are:

(Snip)

f that isn't enough, here's what we have to look forward to thanks to the new ObamaCare taxes:

(Snip)

"The people have spoken...now they must be punished"

Ed Koch

Possibly a bigger negative than layoffs will be the continued conversion of workers to sub 30 hour weeks to keep exempt from O'care. One interesting side effect of this that companies will hire "more" workers as far as unemployment numbers go, but the average salary for all will go down. Then all these 30 hour a week employees have to get insurance on their own (or pay fine, or be exempt and get it for FREE).

@Rokke @clearvision

I am afraid by this time next year, I will be spending a lot of time telling my friends on the Left....I Told You So....I Told You So...I Told You So.

I hope I'm wrong...but I don't think I am.