What to Expect in the Next Four Years

Geee

what-to-expect-in-the-next-four-yearsFront Page Magazine:

Americans have narrowly voted to reelect a president who will continue policies that will — not may — eventually lead to the downfall of the American republic.

The Tuesday election was a crushing defeat for the Tea Party-energized conservative movement but as a wise person once said, all defeats in politics are temporary. It is unfathomable to many Americans that a man they see as a wrongheaded, arrogant, corrupt Chief Executive could be reelected in a harsh economic climate, but as we saw with Franklin Roosevelt’s 1936 win during the Great Depression, it can happen.

For the time being I’ll leave it to others to hold forth on how best to take on the still-expanding Leviathan that President Obama is piloting but now that some of the initial pain and shock from Tuesday evening is beginning to wear off, let’s take a look at the grim future America faces if it fails to correct its course.Scissors-32x32.png

WOW, that was a cheery little article. Let's all go slit our wrists now. Unfortunately, it may not be too far from what may happen.

Just read all the headlines of just what happened today!!! I don't know that I'll slit my wrists, but I'm not going out on a limb for any purchases etc. I think other people will feel the same way. That will make the economic situation worse yet. Hundreds of companies have announced lay offs, unions are flexing their muscles, O is shutting down more oil drilling and tax increases - just a few of the headlines today.