Hillary Clinton to Step Down

Rokke

Christie-Im-Looking-ForwardDaily Mail: Hillary Clinton will step down as U.S. Secretary of State within 'days' of President Barack Obama's second inauguration in January, her spokesman said today.

Her long-respected departure is expected by most Democrats to be a prelude for a White House run in 2016, when she will be 69.

The top candidate to replace her is believed to be Senator John Kerry of Massachusetts, Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee and the losing 2004 Democratic presidential nominee.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2230160/Hillary-Clinton-step-Secretary-State-days-start-Barack-Obamas-second-term.html#ixzz2BgQ7lEar

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

@Argyle58, you must have missed the memo. Anything any democrat does is to be respected. Forget about grammar or context. Just get the adulation and praise in there somehow.

John Kerry? Good grief. This administration is pathetic. I keep hoping I'm going to wake up from the nightmare that was Tuesday night.

I hope and pray that the Democrats are so reviled by 2016 that Hillary won't have an ice-cube's chance in...umm...Houston.

But these days, who knows what the electorate is thinking?

There is valid criticism of cronism in the GOP, but between Biden, Hillary and Kerry, the democrats are making the GOP look fresh and innovative.

I wonder if they could pull Teddy Kennedy out of the grave.

I still think a lot of people voted for Obama because they consider him to be cool. Nothing more than that. Certainly Biden, Hillary and Kerry will not come across as cool in 2016!