Reid says he can't work with Romney

Draggingtree

reid-says-he-cant-work-romneyWashington Times:

Reid says he can't work with Romney

By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times November 2, 2012, 12:40PM

Five days before the election, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has ruled out trying to work with Mitt Romney should he win next week.

"Mitt Romney's fantasy that Senate Democrats will work with him to pass his 'severely conservative' agenda is laughable," Mr. Reid said in a statement on Friday, trying to puncture Mr. Romney's closing election argument that he'll be able to deliver on the bipartisanship President Obama promised in 2008 but has struggled to live up to. Scissors-32x32.png

@Draggingtree

Reid is already looking at an Obama defeat.

I guess it's too too much to hope for the Senatesad.png That would put that SOB in his placeangry.png

Well myself I am hoping for Romney's coat tails in gaining control of the Senate and I still am saying Romney will get around 320 electoral votes wink.png
  • Like 4

@Draggingtree

Reid is already looking at an Obama defeat.

I guess it's too too much to hope for the Senatesad.png That would put that SOB in his placeangry.png

No. That is what Hope and Change is all about! Haha!

• Like 2

Howie Politics refuses to release full internals on Donnelly +11 (:rolling eyes:) IN-SEN poll.

By: Moe Lane (Diary) | November 2nd, 2012 at 05:26 PM | 0

RESIZE: AAA

You’ve probably heard by now that Howey Politics has put out a shock poll on the Indiana Senate race indicating that Democrat Joe Donnelly was up eleven points on Richard Mourdock (the guy who beat Richard Lugar out for the Republican nomination: this will be important to remember, later). What you probably have not seen is any sort of analysis of the poll in question, largely because… there’s no full crosstabs. In fact, there’s not even a link to the dang thing besides Howey Politics’ own front page. This might be because they haven’t put together something for public consumption… or it may be because Howey Politics is apparently a bit… notorious… in Indiana for oddball poll results (apparently, the same poll says that Indiana favors decriminalizing pot and split on same-sex marriage). Or maybe it’s because Howey’s own co-pollster is not exactly ready to claim that the race is that bad, or will be that bad on Election Day (via Legal Insurrection). At any rate, Richard Mourdock is calling for the full internals on this one, and who can blame him?

Well… probably anybody who wants to see him lose, sure.

Look, if you want to believe Richard Mourdock is currently behind in this race, go ahead: Rasmussen agrees with you

(and, at the moment, so do I). Scissors-32x32.png

http://www.redstate.com/2012/11/02/howie-politics-refuses-to-release-full-internals-on-donnelly-11-rolling-eyes-in-sen-poll/