Letter Shows Michelle Obama Backing Partial-Birth Abortion

Draggingtree

letter-shows-michelle-obama-backing-partial-birth-abortionLifeNews.com:

Letter Shows Michelle Obama Backing Partial-Birth Abortion

by Steven Ertelt | Washington, DC | LifeNews.com | 10/23/12 11:41 AM

First Lady Michelle Obama has come under criticism before for a fundraising letter she wrote for her husband during his 2004 campaign for the U.S. Senate that has her defending partial-birth abortions.

Today, LifeNews is posting a rarely-seen image (right, click here to enlarge) showing the copy of the actual letter, written to Obama financial supporters, which opposes a ban on the gruesome abortion procedure.

In February 2004, Michelle Obama penned a fundraising letter to help her husband Barack raise funds for his Illinois-based Senate seat. The letter contends the federal ban on partial-birth abortions “is clearly unconstitutional” and “a flawed law.”

Though the three-day-long partial-birth abortion procedure involves the Scissors-32x32.png

@Draggingtree

Well of course she does. The question is, which is more sacred to the Left Abortion or Same Sex Marriage?

You and others should go read the letter

Will my head hurt?

no maybe u will post it

@Valin

even more disturbing perhaps is the opening of the letter with the lines

We have all been concerned lately with the rise of conservatism in this country.,,. - Michelle Obama

You know the stakes have never been higher and we can't depend on untested amateurs and administration in this fight.

That is why you will be leaving the WH very soon....and your little dog, too.

• Like 1

You know the stakes have never been higher and we can't depend on untested amateurs and administration in this fight.

Do you think she saw that quote back in 2008 when her untested amateurs and administration was running? These people have absolutely no shame. I go to bed angry almost every night.

• Like 1

Do you think she saw that quote back in 2008 when her untested amateurs and administration was running? These people have absolutely no shame. I go to bed angry almost every night.

If I were BO, I'd be looking at the dinner menu pretty closely.