State Department emails from day of Libya attack show Al Qaeda-tied group on radar

Geee

state-dept-emails-from-day-libya-attack-show-al-qaeda-tied-group-on-radarFox News:

A series of internal State Department emails obtained by Fox News shows some of the initial assessments of last month's deadly consulate attack in Libya, including one email within hours of the attack that noted the group Ansar al Sharia had claimed responsibility.

The emails provide some of the most detailed information to surface about what officials knew in the initial hours after the attack. And it again raises questions about why U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Susan Rice, apparently based on intelligence assessments, would claim five days after the attack that it was a 'spontaneous' reaction to protests over an anti-Islam film.

Ansar al Sharia has been declared by the State Department to be an Al Qaeda-affiliated group. A member of the group suspected of participating in the Sept. 11 attack in Benghazi has been arrested and is being held in Tunisia.

The emails obtained by Fox News were sent by the State Department to a variety of national security platforms, whose addresses have been redacted, including the White House Situation Room, the Pentagon, the FBI and the Director of National Intelligence.Scissors-32x32.png

Gross negligence or lying per Rush just now. He is blasting main stream media for covering this fiasco up, but also says Obama campaign is unraveling trying to keep a lid on things.

Gross negligence or lying per Rush just now. He is blasting main stream media for covering this fiasco up, but also says Obama campaign is unraveling trying to keep a lid on things.

I'm listening to Rush on this subject right now. I had seen CNN web coverage of the story earlier and was surprised when Rush said they were ignoring this. However, I went back to check their sight and saw that it is missing now. See my post in the Coffee Shop.

http://www.therightr...post__p__399847

I'm listening to Rush on this subject right now. I had seen CNN web coverage of the story earlier and was surprised when Rush said they were ignoring this. However, I went back to check their sight and saw that it is missing now. See my post in the Coffee Shop.

http://www.therightr...post__p__399847

See the DUMMIES

1. I don't think the American people really give a crap

about the Benghazi business. The pukes can rehash it all they want but it doesn't mean a thing to most people. It's all the pukes can come up with. Kinda sad for them, I guess.