Get It On!: The Adam Carolla-Dennis Prager Story

Valin

?singlepage=truePJ Media:

R.J. Moeller

10/21/12

Like peanut butter and jelly, like Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen, Adam Carolla and Dennis Prager were meant to be together. Their on-air, on-stage chemistry works because it was meant to work. It’s supposed to work.

I am simply the one who made it all happen.

But unlike a coming together of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies and a tall glass of cold milk, the union of the foul-mouthed atheist comedian Carolla and the erudite religious conservative Prager was not something as plain as the delicious smell wafting into the nose on your face. There was preparation and man-hours involved. There is a back-story.

(Snip)

An utterly shameless plug for two of my favorite people in the media today!

Do you think these kinds of shows will last long after the election? Beck and O'Reilly, O'Reilly and Dennis Miller. Maybe if, on the fat chance, Obama wins they can??

Do you think these kinds of shows will last long after the election? Beck and O'Reilly, O'Reilly and Dennis Miller. Maybe if, on the fat chance, Obama wins they can??

I think they're going to be around no matter what. They tend to have a reach beyond just politics into pop culture. That is good for us.

I think they're going to be around no matter what. They tend to have a reach beyond just politics into pop culture. That is good for us.

Not sure of your answer. I meant going out on the road as a team and doing shows around the country. They will be on TV for a long time.

Not sure of your answer. I meant going out on the road as a team and doing shows around the country. They will be on TV for a long time.

Sorry for the lack of clarity.

I think they'll be going and doing live shows for a long time. I think there is a huge market for material like this, that plays not only to politics, but to pop culture as well.