It is time to ostracize Obama supporters

Draggingtree

opinionPravda:

It is time to ostracize Obama supporters

Pages:12

By Mark McGrew

A vote for Obama is a vote for theft, imprisonment and murder. He says so himself, through his signing of the National Defense Authorization Act.

We have tried legally, in State courts, Federal courts and the United States Supreme Court to stop his ongoing illegal behavior, all to no avail. US Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas is on video record responding to a question about a President having to be a natural born citizen, he said, "We're avoiding that issue."

zens of lawsuits to answer his legal status to hold the office of President have been corruptly thrown out without hearing the evidence.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County, Arizona performed a six month investigation into Obama's supposed birth certificate and his draft registration notice and concluded that both documents are forgeries.

The problem seeking answers to the truth of who and what Obama is, is that the entire US Congress, all 50 Secretaries of State and most Governors are complicit in the fraud known as Obama. A reasonable result of convicting Obama for his various crimes would be that all of these people would have to be tried as co-conspirators. And that would destroy "The Full Faith and Trust" of the United States of America. So maybe it is correct that we do not put Obama on trial and drop him in some hell hole for the rest of his life.

Obama supporters have had 4 years to learn who and what Obama is. They refuse to look at evidence and can only respond with threats, insults and ridicule. Scissors-32x32.png

Isn't the phrase 'low information voter' new? Can't remember hearing it before. Certainly describes the Obama voters. That is why Obama continues to go on bullcrap tv shows and talks to dumbass magazine interviewers.

Isn't the phrase 'low information voter' new? Can't remember hearing it before. Certainly describes the Obama voters. That is why Obama continues to go on bullcrap tv shows and talks to dumbass magazine interviewers.

Playing down to the crowd. Remember Willard blowing his Sax and the burning question boxers or briefs. I'm afraid we are going to see more of this.

Charles Murray talks about how we are becoming two Americas in Coming Apart: The State of White America, 1960-2010

I'm unclear about the issue presented.

What I want to know: should members of Freee Republic be shunned by members of The Right Reasns.

I've been banned and I pray that the yoke upon y'all rest likely.

Jim Rob banned me with:

This is Gringrich territory.

That statement in and of itself is all that is required.

Yep.

How 'bout this: lets have a debate where a significant number of Freepers can't access the web-site.

That is is Gingrich territory.