LIVE THREAD: Six Pitfalls in Town Hall Style Debate

Valin

These guys don't like each other at all.

And personally, I'd be pretty mad if Obama plagurized me seconds after I said it.

Tammy Bruce:

Tonight Obama needed to either 'disqualify' Romney or present an actual case for himself as some new & different pod person. He has FAILED.

• Like 2

WestVirginiaRebel

Outsourcing question; Romney starts with China and says he wants to make America attractive for business again. China Hasn't played by the rules. Calls China a currency manipulator.

• Like 1

These are MY folks

and I have to greet those coffins

Sean Hannity@seanhannity

No Mr. President, they're our folks

Good post

Romney is right.

HIRING TEACHERS DO NOT GROW THE ECONOMY.

What a stupid idea. STUPID. And I love teachers, but they have to have something to teach ABOUT and FOR.

• Like 3

Outsourcing question; Romney starts with China and says he wants to make America attractive for business again. China Hasn't played by the rules. Calls China a currency manipulator.

I think this will resonate with all Americans.

• Like 1

Romney knows the facts

Obama's lil brain is addled keeping up with his lies and his fear that he really IS going to lose this election

• Like 1

Fact checkers have just checked: Obama did not call them terrorists or say terrorist attack in the Rose Garden. AND ROMNEY knew that. What a great ad that will make.

• Like 2

Right Scoop

FarmingMan 8 seconds ago

Please let me know when Obummer starts telling the truth. Any one who can read and has half a brain knows Obummer is feeding us his crap sandwiches.

Fact checkers have just checked: Obama did not call them terrorists or say terrorist attack in the Rose Garden. AND ROMNEY knew that. What a great ad that will make.

HOO HA