Obama Campaign Confronts Coal Miners With Lies

Draggingtree

obama-campaign-confronts-coal-miners-with-liesRedState:

Obama Campaign Confronts Coal Miners With Lies

By: streiff (Diary) | October 14th, 2012 at 07:25 PM | 19

ohio-coal-miners.jpg

As has been pointed out by many people, the current regime is simply unable to accept dissent or disagreement. During the 2008 primary, Obama famously categorized people who were opposing him, at that time Democrats:

And it’s not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren’t like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.”

It has surfaced again and again with the Tea Party movement being labeled as racist, his hectoring of the US Supreme Court during the State of the Union address, etc.

The most recent edition comes from an August 14 rally for Mitt Romney sponsored by Murray Energy at their mining facility in Beallsville, OH.

That miners and mining companies would support Scissors-32x32.png

http://youtu.be/luohKre4QSs

Scissors-32x32.png

@Draggingtree

Miners Fight Back Against Obama TV Ad: "Absolute Lies"

Google News

Your search - Miners Fight Back Against Obama TV Ad: Absolute Lies - did not match any news results.

Sorry this this never happened.

@Valin I just googled coal miners absolute lies and it got a page of hits. It's up at both Breitbart and drudge. Will hit fox this evening, CNN next week. The rest never. Heh.

@Valin I just googled coal miners absolute lies and it got a page of hits. It's up at both Breitbart and drudge. Will hit fox this evening, CNN next week. The rest never. Heh.

try Google News.

Hmmm. It was the first hit in news with 196 stories.

@Valin

No results found for Miners Fight Back Against Obama TV Ad: "Absolute Lies".

Don't know what to say.

Ah. It's the TV Ad part. When you remove that it gets better. Google is just weird. All I can say is that it is there...but may be hard to find until the dinosaurs get a hold of it. If they ever do.

Edited to add: Also, Google algorhythms are sensitive to what you google regularly. So that probably enters into it as well.

@Valin

Don't know what to say.

Ah. It's the TV Ad part. When you remove that it gets better. Google is just weird. All I can say is that it is there...but may be hard to find until the dinosaurs get a hold of it. If they ever do.

Edited to add: Also, Google algorhythms are sensitive to what you google regularly. So that probably enters into it as well.

DO NOT get me started! What is worse than Google is You Tube.

Newt Gingrich upload date

@Valin

Don't know what to say.

DO NOT get me started! What is worse than Google is You Tube.

Newt Gingrich upload date

Ack. Well, that means we have to share, share, share. :D