Romney vs Obama Live Debate Thread (Oct 3)

clearvision

Not the comparison with Lincoln again.....puleeaze! Yea, yea, yea....one of the 4 best preezy's...we know the little allusion. Thanks Axelrod.

righteousmomma

Oh brother, spare me Somebody clearly enunciate our conservative American principles that have made us great. Yak yak

Yeah Mitt is talking

From Breitbart: Tweets re: the debate:

"One hour in Romney is far more energetic and aggressive than the President."` David Gregory

"This is a rolling calamity for Obama. He's boring, abstract, and less human-seeming than Romney!

I can't even follow him half the time. Either exhausted, over-briefed ... or just flailing. He's throwing debate away. " Andrew Sullivan

"Syria did sort of start a war with Turkey today, so that might have pulled Obama away from debate prep a bit. " ~ Joshua Hersch, Huff. Post LMFAO.gif

• Like 2

M- I do not believe in cutting the military.

Well there is cutting and then there is cutting. If you know what I mean.

• Like 1

Education....shmeducation......Obama, your unions can't help you here, son. Mitt writing something for rebuttal.......

pollyannaish

I am late to the party, and will catch it on the replay...but let me just bring you the twitter update.

EVEN THE GROUCHY NEGATIVE GOPers are completely BLOWN AWAY by Romney's competence. The words Reaganesque are being tossed around.

I guess he did pretty well?

• Like 1