Eddie Haskell Brooks

Draggingtree

14832The Patriot Post:

Eddie Haskell Brooks

By Michelle Malkin · September 21, 2012

New York Times columnist David Brooks is the Eddie Haskell of the Fourth Estate. Like the two-faced sycophant in "Leave It to Beaver," Brooks indulges in excessive politeness while currying favor with political authority. He prides himself on an oily semblance of maturity and rational discourse.

But the phony "conservative" back-stabber, who has spent the last four years slavering over Barack Obama like a One Direction groupie and trashing the tea party like an MSNBC junkie, isn't fooling anyone.

Lately, Brooks has been given to dispensing passive-aggressive advice to GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney. His column this week titled "Thurston Howell Romney" called Romney "a kind, decent man" -- and then shredded him to pieces as a "country club" elitist who "doesn't know much about the culture of America," "knows nothing about ambition and motivation," and is "running a depressingly inept presidential campaign."

Eddie Haskell Brooks, along with fellow GOP bubble-dwellers Peggy Noonan and Bill Kristol, Scissors-32x32.png

@Draggingtree

I would like to take this opportunity to say something positive about Dave, its something that has been on my mind for quite some time.

Nice pants Dave...Love the crease!

LMFAO.gifwell that's something.

@Draggingtree

I would like to take this opportunity to say something positive about Dave, its something that has been on my mind for quite some time.

Nice pants Dave...Love the crease!

LMFAO.gifwell that's something.

Hey! I'm doin the best I can with what I've got to work with! I'm really trying to reach out and see if we can find common ground.

• Like 1