A note to Granny: You’re not in Oklahoma anymore

saveliberty

srvc=home&position=1Boston Herald:

A note to Granny: You’re not in Oklahoma anymore

howie_carr.gif?1=1 By Howie Carr

Friday, September 21, 2012 - Updated 5 hours ago

Scissors-32x32.png

Round one to Scott Brown.

Granny Warren is described in one of her bios as a “legendary high school debater in Oklahoma.”

She’s not in high school anymore.

The kid from the poor side of town handled her with ease, landing one blow after another. You could see how thin-skinned she really is. She’s not used to having anybody talk back to her.

When he was pummeling her on the asbestos litigation, and her $225,000 payday, and on the $700,000 she and her husband make from Harvard, she seemed on the verge of losing it. But Scott didn’t go for the knockout — that never works in a debate for a guy. Just ask Rick Lazio.

Read the whole thing

Warren-Brown Post-Debate Analysis (Videos added)

Posted by William A. Jacobson Thursday, September 20, 2012 at 8:07pm

Scissors-32x32.png

I will add to this, and embed videos when available, but here’s my quick take. (Full video here)

Very strong opening for Brown on fake Cherokee issue. He didn’t handle it the way I would have, but he picked an issue — the release of her employment records — and stuck to it. (added) In hindsight, focusing on releasing records was brilliant, because Warren has a major problem, she likely made or participated in causing Harvard to make false federal filings as to her Native American status using standard Harvard and EEOC definitions.