Coffee Shop

Rheo

Hi @quantim!

Yep, we are seeing it.

Hi Rheo!

Who is that stranger posing as my avatar, I don't know this person LOL!

laugh.png Good to see you quantim!

Hi Polly!

Any chance WA might flip in your view?

You just never know.

The You Tube Jennifer Granholm hopes no one ever ever sees

What a field day here with that!

Drudge had Moleface up there for a couple days with her Howard Dean screams and pics - and on our local websites the comments were so hilarious the 'hernia fixing business' surely got a boost.

And yes for those that saw Granholm, aka Marxist2 (Obama being Marxist1) at the DNC convention - yes she had her moles removed.

The Greatest Enemy To Liberty

http://tlinexile.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-greatest-enemy-to-liberty.html

The American people are a political body, they are not just citizens. One might be a citizen of a prison, so it is not the act of being a citizen that gives them rights, their rights are derived from being part of the political process. During election time the political body of the American public is being lobbied by those holding seats on one side of the aisle or the other. It is a political act, so when the media acts not to inform that political body (the people), but to help one side or the other become successful in their lobbying efforts, it has committed a form of treason.

The cover-up of the reason for the assassination of the Ambassador to Libya is among the most dastardly and un-American acts I have witnessed the American media commit. We need the truth about American foreign policy, we need the truth to make good decisions about our leadership. The truth is that the attack on the Libyan and Egyptian embassies was about 9/11, but more importantly to remind Barack Obama that no matter how many bin Laden's he kills there will always be more. On the heels of the Democratic Convention where having killed bin Laden was a major theme to appeal to the independents who may be watching, we have this attack on our embassies and there is NO connection in the media? Instead it is some obscure video on YouTube?

Scissors-32x32.png

Mitt Romney Just Helped Create 52,000 Jobs

I’d never heard the name Max Kohl until a few hours ago. But I like the guy.

Kohl’s, the department store he founded, is looking to hire some 52,000 or so people in the coming months — good news for job-seekers across the country. The downside is that these are seasonal jobs for the holidays, but the more interesting fact is that the number of seasonal employees the store is seeking is up 10 percent over last year, a very good indicator of the firm’s expectations for the all-important holiday retailing season, and a good indicator in general.

But expanding operations is not easy. It requires, in a word, capital. Lots of it. Tons of it. Where did Kohl’s get the capital to do this? As it turns out, Mitt Romney had something to do with it.

Scissors-32x32.png

Hi @quantim!

Yep, we are seeing it.

Hi Rheo!

Who is that stranger posing as my avatar, I don't know this person LOL!

laugh.png Good to see you quantim!

Hi Polly!

Any chance WA might flip in your view?

You just never know.

That would shock me—King County is virtually unshakeable in it's far leftism. What I do know is that we will be a far lighter shade of blue.

The You Tube Jennifer Granholm hopes no one ever ever sees

What a field day here with that!

Drudge had Moleface up there for a couple days with her Howard Dean screams and pics - and on our local websites the comments were so hilarious the 'hernia fixing business' surely got a boost.

And yes for those that saw Granholm, aka Marxist2 (Obama being Marxist1) at the DNC convention - yes she had her moles removed.

I tried to watch the whole thing, but couldn't, its just to painful it reminds me of everything I hate about the 70's. It's embarrassing!

Mitt Romney Just Helped Create 52,000 Jobs

I’d never heard the name Max Kohl until a few hours ago. But I like the guy.

Kohl’s, the department store he founded, is looking to hire some 52,000 or so people in the coming months — good news for job-seekers across the country. The downside is that these are seasonal jobs for the holidays, but the more interesting fact is that the number of seasonal employees the store is seeking is up 10 percent over last year, a very good indicator of the firm’s expectations for the all-important holiday retailing season, and a good indicator in general.

But expanding operations is not easy. It requires, in a word, capital. Lots of it. Tons of it. Where did Kohl’s get the capital to do this? As it turns out, Mitt Romney had something to do with it.

Scissors-32x32.png

I saw that earlier yesterday and I thought the name Kohl was familiar so fun fact # 729

Sen. Herb Kohl

Early life, education and career

Kohl was born and raised in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and attended Washington High School. He earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Wisconsin in 1956 and a Master of Business Administration degree from Harvard Business School in 1958. While an undergraduate, he joined the Pi Lambda Phi fraternity. He was also a roommate of Major League Baseball Commissioner Bud Selig.[1] Between 1958 and 1964, Kohl was a member of the United States Army Reserve.

After finishing graduate school, Kohl worked as an investor in real estate and the stock market, eventually spinning off his own company, Kohl Investments, to manage these assets. He and his brother became heir to a family-owned chain that included 50 grocery stores and several department stores, pharmacies, and liquor stores. In 1970, Kohl was named President of Kohl's and he helped to oversee the merger of his corporation with BATUS Inc. in 1972. Kohl stayed on as an executive until 1979. Before his election to the Senate, Kohl helped build his family-owned business, Kohl's grocery and department stores. He served as president from 1970 until the sale of the corporation in 1979.

Leading from behind......

Obama official: Benghazi was a terrorist attack

Josh Rogin

September 19, 2012

The Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi was in fact "a terrorist attack" and the U.S. government has indications that members of al Qaeda were directly involved, a top Obama administration official said Wednesday morning.

"I would say yes, they were killed in the course of a terrorist attack on our embassy," Matt Olsen, the director of the National Counterterrorism Center, said Wednesday at a hearing of the Senate Homeland Security Committee, in response to questioning from Chairman Joe Lieberman (I-CT) about the attack that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans.

As for who was responsible, Olsen said it appears there were attackers from a number of different militant groups that operate in and around Benghazi, and said there are already signs of al Qaeda involvement.

(Snip)

12 Inmates Wounded and One Shot by Officers at New Folsom Prison

September 20, 2012

(CBS/AP) FOLSOM, Calif. - A prisoner was shot and 12 others were wounded in a riot Wednesday morning at a California prison, officials said.

A disturbance broke out shortly after 11 a.m. Wednesday at the California State Prison, Sacramento in Folsom, said Terry Thornton, a spokeswoman for the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation.

(Snip)

The 2,800-inmate maximum-security facility opened in 1986 and is commonly known as New Folsom, due to its proximity to the more well-known Folsom State Prison, located 20 miles east of Sacramento.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sazG3PKrY4Q&feature=plcp

Just heard the Senate is going into recess in about 15 minutes so they can be briefed by Sec of State. Unfortunately it is a closed briefing. Wonder if she will tell them the truth?

Just heard the Senate is going into recess in about 15 minutes so they can be briefed by Sec of State. Unfortunately it is a closed briefing. Wonder if she will tell them the truth?

LMFAO.gif

I think this is also worth a watch. The lying POS, as Big Ed Shultz said of Romney, is pandering to the Hispanics.

Obama slammed on Fast and Furious in Spanish-language TV interview: Shouldn’t you ‘fire’ Holder? [VIDEO]

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/20/obama-slammed-on-fast-and-furious-in-spanish-language-tv-interview-shouldnt-you-fire-eric-holder/#ixzz2738jtF3t

• Like 1

Can't remember who on Fox Business said it, but it seems the Clinton's are a little concerned about the upcoming book by Monica Lewinsky. hehehehehehehehe

• Like 1