The Problem With Obama's Polls

Geee

the-problem-with-obamas-pollsAmerican Spectator:

WASHINGTON -- Nuts. The Democratic National Convention is over. Watching Bill Clinton, Jean-François Kerry, Joe Biden, Barack Obama, and all the other preposterosities -- not least being the widely under-depreciated Sandra Fluck -- I fell under a spell. I thought the convention would go on forever. There would be no need for horror movies, action movies, X-Treme sports, cockfights, or soap operas. I could enjoy them all in the comfort of my own home. All provided by the Democratic National Committee, safely watched over by the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department and probably select units of the North Carolina National Guard. Yet the convention ended, and now comes the surprise. President Obama actually received a bump in the polls, a modest but a bump.

CNN was up 6 points. Gallup was up 5 points. ABC News/Washington Post was up 1, and so it went until I came across something called SurveyUSA/Civitas. That poll had Mitt Romney up by 10 points, but I do not know who they were polling or why? Possibly they were pulling our leg.

Remember, these polls came after the Democrats in convention assembled voted against mentioning God in their sacred document. Oh, sure, on the third voice vote the mayor of Los Angeles, standing rather unwillingly at the podium, gave the vote to God, but we all heard the vote. God lost. And there was the bloody business about Jerusalem. The Democrats want Israel's capital elsewhere. Where I wonder. Finally, there was the Democrats' contrived controversy about a procedure that has been uncontroversial among Americans since the 1960s, birth control! Do the Democrats really believe that Romney is going to deny them their birth control devices, even colored condoms? Those devices are the Republicans' one foolproof way to ensure suppression of the Democratic vote. It is even more effective than returning illegal aliens to their home country.Scissors-32x32.png

IT PISSES ME OFF!!!!!

My apologies for the language used, but it states the fact with no ambiguity!

It is not the DEMOCRATIC National Convention.....it is the DEMOCRAT National Convention.

It is not the DEMOCRATIC Party; it is the DEMOCRAT Party.

It is not the suppression of the DEMOCRATIC vote; it is the suppression of the DEMOCRAT vote.

It is not the DEMOCRATIC nominee; it is the DEMOCRAT nomineee.

And on and on and on and on.

Why can't writers get is correct?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I am trying to remember the circumstances when Bush mocked the D's by saying 'the Republic Party' in a speech. I seem to recall it was a SOTU speech.