25 and deep in debt

Valin

309070142?fb_comment_id=fbc_178343128967820_488013_178471702288296Cincinnati.com: Katie Brotherton

9/10/12

I am honored to be a daughter of Cincinnati and am humbled to have grown up in such a wonderful community. I attended St. Margaret of York grade school and then matriculated from the reputable Ursuline Academy. After high school, I earned degrees from Miami and Xavier universities. Because of my local education, Cincinnati is more than my hometown – she is the mother who raised me into the woman I am now. I am Cincinnati.

My pursuit in excellent education is rooted in a value system that promotes progressive thought for the betterment of the individual as well as society. Education is a core tenet and vested interest of the functioning democratic society. Upon that basic assumption and principle, I am overwhelmingly incensed by the silent epidemic of crippling student debt.

At 25 years old, I have $188,307.22 in student debt, all of which is my sole financial responsibility.

(Snip)

This is going to sound harsh and empathy but

What were You Thinking Katie! AH! The Progressive mindset at it's finest! I did something incredibly stupid and now someone owes me an explanation why I was dumber than a box of rocks.

Boortz was talking to Herman Cain yesterday about Obama needing the young vote. Currently, students cannot file BK on student loans for the first 7 years of taking them on or some such. He thinks the O will EO to remove that provision of the law so students can file BK on them right away.

Boortz was talking to Herman Cain yesterday about Obama needing the young vote. Currently, students cannot file BK on student loans for the first 7 years of taking them on or some such. He thinks the O will EO to remove that provision of the law so students can file BK on them right away.

Nothing would surprise me less.

This guy really loves his EO's.