Obama's empty speech

clearvision

obamas-empty-speechNY Daily News:

Scissors-32x32.png

Content disagreements aside, Obama can deliver a great speech. We’ve all seen it. But I got the text of the speech beforehand and was shocked at just how scripted everything he said was.

The first lines in the script I got 10 minutes before he spoke were “Michelle, I love you. The other night, I think the entire country saw just how lucky I am. Malia and Sasha, you make me so proud…but don’t get any ideas, you’re still going to class tomorrow.” I was struck by the fact the President declaring his love for his wife and kids was even scripted and put on the teleprompter.Scissors-32x32.png

------

Really? He had to have that "touching" moment, including the joke on the teleprompter? The first minute of his speech?

you're in sad shape when you can't tell your wife and children you love them without a script, I sometimes wonder if he has ever had an unscripted moment in his life

Nobody wants him to say something dumb like "You didn't build that." Especially not in his acceptance speech. Better to have everything scripted and let him continually look left and right like at a tennis match.

1) Marriage license between Obama’s father (Barak Sr.) and mother (Stanley Ann Dunham): missing

2) Records of Obama’s and his mother’s repatriation as US citizens on return from Indonesia: missing

3) Certified copy of original birth certificate

4) adoption records: sealed

5) baptism records: sealed

6) legal Name change (Barry Sotero to Barack Hussein Obama): missing

7) Obama 1964 Divorce Papers (13 Pages): pg 11 missing

7) Noelani Elementary School - Hawaii DOE kindergarten records: missing

8) Punahou School financial aid or school records: not released

9) Selective Service registration records: not released

9) Occidental College financial aid records: subpoenaed but quashed - no records EVER released

10) Columbia University transcripts: not released

11) Columbia thesis paper: not released

12) Campaign donor analysis requested by 7 major watchdog groups: not released

13) Harvard University transcripts: not released

14) Illinois State Senate records: sealed

15) Illinois State Senate schedule: sealed

16) Law practice client list and billing records/summary: sealed

17) Locations and names of all half-siblings and step-mother: sealed

18) Medical records (one page summary released)

19) Schedules for trips outside of the United States before 2007: not released

20) Passport records under any and all names associated: not released

21) Scholarly articles: none found

22) SAT and LSAT test scores: unknown

23) Access to grandmother in Kenya: prohibited

24) List of all campaign workers that are lobbyists: not released

25) Documents pertaining to why Barack Obama isn't a member of the Illinois bar association: missing

26) Documents pertaining to why Michelle Obama isn't a member of the Illinois bar - after four years of practice: missing

In the interest of “fairness”: I’d like to see a majority of the foregoing cleared up prior to any discussion about Herman Cain or Newt Gingrich's sexual proclivities; as we all know per Bill Clinton: such are private matters and have no bearing on the professional conduct of President of the United States of America.

Who 'tweaked' this as US Ambassador’s coffin Returned to US:

Winter is coming, but these sweatshirts are perfect for fall:

The reason I want that tracked and identify who Tweaked that message - if indeed it actually a true Tweak - is that IF it was a Obama campaigner was tweaking, and somebody were to be offended by said tweak and goes of on a nut and kills the Tweaker's entire family, I believe it is important to know who the Tweaker is in so far as being able to bring charges against said Tweaker as being accessories to the tweaker's family murder.

94439763-us-president.jpg

This is whatever-his-name-is doing the strut after the death of an ambassador. Read below what it is that whatever-his-name-is thinks about the backdrop he's strutting in front of.

From Sunday’s 07 Sept. 2008, 11:48:04 EST, Televised “Meet the Press” the then Senator Obama was asked about his stance on the American Flag.

General Bill Ginn, USAF (ret.), asked Obama to explain WHY he doesn’t follow protocol when the National Anthem is played.

The General stated to Obama that according to the United States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171...

During rendition of the national anthem, when the flag is displayed, all present (except those in uniform) are expected to stand at attention, facing the flag, with the right hand over the heart. Or, at the very least, “Stand and Face It”.

“As I’ve said about the flag pin, I don’t want to be perceived as taking sides.....” “There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression....” “The anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air, and all that sort of thing.”

“...The National Anthem should be ‘swapped’ for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song ‘I’d Like To Teach the World To Sing.’ If that were our anthem, then I might salute it. In my opinion, we should consider reinventing our National Anthem as well as ‘redesign’ our Flag to better offer our enemies hope and love. It’s my intention, if elected, to disarm America to the level of acceptance to our Middle East Brethren. If we, as a Nation of warring people, conduct ourselves like the nations of Islam, where peace prevails - - - perhaps a state or period of mutual accord could exist between our governments ......”

“When I become President, I will seek a pact of agreement to end hostilities between those who have been at war or in a state of enmity, and a freedom from disquieting oppressive thoughts . We as a Nation, have placed upon the nations of Islam, an unfair injustice, which is WHY my wife disrespects the Flag, and she and I have attended several flag burning ceremonies in the past.”

“...Of course now, I have found myself about to become the President of the United States and I have put my hatred aside. I will use my power to bring CHANGE to this Nation, and offer the people a new path. My wife and I look forward to becoming our Country’s First black Family. Indeed, CHANGE is about to overwhelm the United States of America.”

Yes, you read it right.

By: Dale Lindsborg @ Washington Post

President Barack ObamaBarack Obama and Secretary of State Hillary ClintonHillary Clinton on Friday paid tribute to the fallen Americans in the attack on the U.S.Embassy in Libya. Obama vowed not to back off from the world even after the tragic incident.

In a solemn tribute to the slain U.S. ambassador and three other diplomats, the president said that America will continue its efforts to bring peace to the world. Speaking to the mourners as the remains of the fallen arrived on the U.S. soil, Obama said, "Even as voices of suspicion and mistrust seek to divide countries and cultures from one another, the United States of America will never retreat from the world. Even in our grief, we will be resolute."

The mourners included Vice President Joe BidenJoe Biden, Defense Secretary Leon PanettaLeon Panetta, former Secretary of State Colin Powel and the families of the deceased. Ambassador Chris Stevens, Information Management Officer Sean SmithSean Smith and security agents Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods died in the attack.

Hillary Clinton also addressed the crowd, noting that under the leadership of the president, the United States will continue to take steps to protect its personnel around the world.

"The people of Egypt, Libya, Yemen and Tunisia did not trade the tyranny of a dictator for the tyranny of a mob. Reasonable people and responsible leaders in these countries need to do everything they can to restore security and hold accountable those behind these violent acts," Clinton warned.

At the same time lawmakers argue that the spike in the violence was not caused by the anti-Islamic film alone, insisting that the attacks were pre-planned and might have some other motive.

Senate Armed Services Chairman Cark Levin (D-Mich) said that while he can’t say for sure as to who carried out the attacks, he thinks “it was a planned, premeditated attack."

"People don't go to demonstrate and carry RPGs and automatic weapons," said another senator, John McCainJohn McCain (R- Arizona). "This was not a 'mob' action [or] a group of protesters."

However, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said that so far no information suggesting that the attacks were pre-planned has surfaced. "The cause of the unrest was a video, and that continues today, as you know, as we anticipated. And it may continue for some time," he said, referring to the film.

As for the criticism Obama has drawn over his handling of the Arab Spring, Carney said it’s time all the Americans get together and focus on what’s best for the country rather than criticizing each other.

<insert picture of Obama standing before 4 caskets holding a press conference>

94439765-us-president.jpg

Obama speaks to thousands at the Living History Farms in Iowa

SOURCE: AllVoices.com