Democrats: Let's Ban Profits!

EveningStar

:[/b][/url]

Peter Schiff

SchiffReport

September 5, 2012

Posing as an anti-business crusader, Peter Schiff found a number of DNC delegates and attendees who support explicitly outlawing profitability. We deliberately avoided speaking with the occupy protestors camping outside in tents to get a more "mainstream" Democratic perspective!

These delegates are totally brain dead... very very scary.

For the DEMs... these people are the "Cream of the Crap Crop".

The best quote of the video....

"The people that do the shopping do all the hard work!

"I agree!"

Wow. I weep for this country. We have not done a great job of educating people on how money works.

These people obviously understand it from their perspective...

You work and make it... I sit and take it.

Wow. I weep for this country. We have not done a great job of educating people on how money works.

These people obviously understand it from their perspective...

You work and make it... I sit and take it.

You are right.

I don't even think it is the sitter-arounders that feel this way. It's often every day people who work day in and day out at unfulfilling jobs. I can understand their frustration.

What bothers me is that they shoot the wrong "intruder." IF you are working at a job that is unfulfilling, that you don't enjoy, YOU HAVE A CHOICE. A hard choice, but a choice never the less. You can search for something else, or you can appreciate the pay and stay where you are. It's really as simple as that.

Do some companies abuse their employees? YES. I know from first hand experience. There are companies that are horrific to work for, don't give their employees credit, don't trust anyone and generally sabotage their own ability to make money. But. At the end of the day, it belongs to them and they don't own me.

Why not just leave for greener pastures? THAT is the kind of laziness and risk adverse thinking that drives me nuts about Democrats. Instead of making the system work for them, they demand the system change for them.

When a great company makes profits, we should be celebrating. It increases tax revenues, builds jobs, gives us great places to work. When a terrible company makes profits, we should be celebrating. It increases tax revenues, offers jobs and we still don't have to work for them!