Indicted NY State Senator Shirley Huntley(D) Ran On ACORN, Union Ticket

Draggingtree

n-y-senator-hauled-away-in-cuffs-charged-with-20-countsThe Jawa Report:

Indicted NY State Senator Shirley Huntley(D) Ran On ACORN, Union Ticket shirley%20huntley_trayvon.jpg

3/26/2012: "I am Trayvon Martin"~Shirley L Huntley

Known as an advocate of education equality for poor minorities, Democrat Shirley Huntley got hauled away in handcuffs last week and slapped with a 20-count indictment that includes felonies such as tampering with evidence and falsifying business records. Huntley stole nearly $30,000 she steered to a fake charity that claimed to help poor parents navigate the city’s school system, according to the indictment.

The 74-year-old state senator named her sham nonprofit Parent Workshop, according to the New York Attorney General’s office. The fake charity claimed to help low-income folks deal with the city’s huge and complicated public school system. Instead, authorities say, the money was pocketed by Huntley’s niece, who served as the group’s treasurer, and another man, who is listed as president.

It turns out that Huntley ran for office on both Scissors-32x32.png

Doesn't this upset liberals? If this woman did this and was a Republican, I would be more disgusted with her than I am with Akin for being an idiot. I guess shame and guilt must be Republican qualities.

• Like 1