Blatant And Shameless Bias Continues

Draggingtree

Draggingtree

blatant_and_shamelessWizbang:

Blatant And Shameless Bias Continues

August 30, 2012 | Filed under 2012 Presidential Race,Categories,Media | Posted by Dan Karipides

I logged in ready to post a summary of the media coverage of the Republican convention thus far only to find Mr. Laprarie had beaten me to it. So I will suggest you start there and read his post, if you haven’t already. Don’t worry, I’ll wait.

Back? I will follow up by pointing out the latest occurrence. Last night Susana Martinez spoke at the convention. Martinez is the governor of New Mexico and as it happens is a Hispanic woman. By several accounts, Martinez hit it out of the park last night. Ed Morrissey states that she laid claim to the GOP future. He highlights this portion of her speech:

I fear some of our leaders today have lost the courage to stand up. What we Scissors-32x32.png

Draggingtree

When It Comes to ‘Brazen Lies,’

Nobody Excels Joan Walsh

Posted on | August 30, 2012 | 4 Comments and 19 Reactions

TAMPA, Florida

By now, you’re familiar with the pattern for Republican National Convention coverage: Democrats choose their themes, issue their talking points and their media henchpersons then repeat the partisan spin as if it were a matter of indisputable fact.

It was decided in advance that a major theme of media coverage would be “Republicans Are Racists,” and the liberal lapdogs in the press obligingly parroted the message. Chris Matthews declared it, and MSNBC contorted their coverage to conform to the Democrat talking points. (In case you didn’t realize it, “Chicago” is now a racist dog-whistle code — the “C-bomb,” as they call it at MSNBC.) Scissors-32x32.png

http://theothermccain.com/2012/08/30/when-it-comes-to-brazen-lies-nobody-excels-joan-walsh/