Artur Davis rips MSNBC, CNN’s Roland Martin

Valin

artur-davis-rips-msnbc-cnns-roland-martinDaily Caller:

8/29/12

TAMPA, Fla. — The left’s disdain for former Alabama Democratic Rep. Artur Davis’ embrace of the Republican Party has been obvious, particularly when the Congressional Black Caucus condemned his endorsement of Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney.

But it has also been evident in the media coverage of it as well, with his speech having been all but ignored by MSNBC on Tuesday night. Davis, once a regular guest on MSNBC in primetime, acknowledged the leftward tilt of the network in an interview.

(Snip)

“I have zero interest in going on Roland Martin’s show because there aren’t too many people who are potential voters who watch Roland Martin’s show for a Mitt Romney candidate,” Davis said. “I know that Roland Martin and some others may think I have some obligations to defend myself to a particular community. That’s their way of looking at the world and not mine. I don’t go on programs out of the theory that I’m there to defend myself to a particular community or justify myself. I’m not a candidate for office. I’m not involved in a debate about whether I should be elected to anything. So I have no obligation to go before any community to quote, unquote ‘defend myself.’”

(Snip)

Artur Davis just gave MSNBC a big FU.