Will Powerful Media Re-Elect Obama, Subverting Will Of The People?

Geee

major-media-rigging-election-for-obama.htmInvestors Business Daily:

Media Bias: The major media in past elections have veiled their pro-Democrat bias. But in this race they've become so militant there's a real risk the election may be rigged for President Obama.

NBC launched its coverage of the GOP convention by essentially accusing Mitt Romney and the GOP of having a racist agenda to oust a black president.

Sitting in the Tampa arena next to NBC veteran Tom Brokaw, MSNBC host Chris Matthews on Monday came unglued while "interviewing" Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus.

The hateful invective spewing from his lips was shocking. At times he looked as if he would leap out of his chair and grab Priebus by the neck.

Matthews charged that by pointing out that more Americans than ever now have to resort to food stamps under Obamanomics, Romney was "playing the race card." "You can play your games and giggle about it, but the fact is your side is playing that card," Matthews fumed. "When you start talking about work requirements (for welfare), we know what game you're playing, and everybody knows what game you're playing — it's a race card."

Matthews, whose wife, Kathleen, gave $4,600 to Obama's 2008 campaign, then lectured Priebus that it's the Republicans who are "running a negative campaign." He called RNC ads "garbage."

Then he leaned forward and glowered at the GOP official, who was taken aback by the assault: "You can chuckle about it, Mr. Chairman, because you have to flack this issue, but the fact is you know what's going on."

Astoundingly, Brokaw, the veteran "newsman," did not try to restrain his rabid colleague. Clapping could be heard off-camera.Scissors-32x32.png

Obama may very well be reelected, and the MSM will have a great deal to do with this (if it happens).

But they have two problems...1. 3 1/2 years of "The One". how many people are happy with the way the economy is going? 2. the "Alternative Media", pointing out the emperor is buck naked.

I just saw a major democrat leaning poster on science site, say she hates Republican platform, does not want Romney or Ryan, BUT thinks another Obama term will destroy the country. So she is voting R for President and holding her nose.

pollyannaish

I just saw a major democrat leaning poster on science site, say she hates Republican platform, does not want Romney or Ryan, BUT thinks another Obama term will destroy the country. So she if voting R for President and holding her nose.

I think there are indicators that the mainstream media is completely missing and they are going to be absolutely stunned by this election. I think the "I'm not a racist so I'm going to answer that he is a nice guy" phenomenon is huge. I was thinking about this the other day, and I think that's how I would answer that question to a pollster even though I don't like the guy. It would just be a reactionary response because of how the election has been framed as an election on race and desperation to prove it's not that.

Every indicator I've seen, every person is either voting the same as last time...or switching from Obama to R&R. I haven't seen a single switch in the other direction. Not one.