Are you ready for some football!?!

Draggingtree

Draggingtree

are-you-ready-for-some-footballWizbang:

Are you ready for some football!?!

August 25, 2012 | Filed under 2012 Presidential Race | Posted by Baron Von Ottomatic

Political football that is. A Monday night partay! The preseason ends Monday when Mitt Romney is officially nominated by the Republican Party as their presidential candidate. Preseason is a apt metaphor, hopefully, the Romney campaign hasn’t showed much yet. I’ve been telling myself Romney’s keeping his powder dry for the stretch run.

Being officially nominated changes the game. By law, Romney can’t tap his general election funds until he’s the official nominee. Obama hasn’t had to deal with that issue as the incumbent, unopposed Democratic nominee. Obama’s been playing the starters for four quarters all preseason and he’s only managed a tie. I foresee Obama and his media allies becoming very dyspeptic over the next 60 days now that Romney can launch an all-out blitz of his own.

You didn’t build that. Remember how that swell ad popped up and got Obama really, really riled? Then the ad kind of disappeared. I have a feeling a lot of people in swing states are going to be treated to similar versions featuring local residents in the coming days. I hope they are, anyway. That ad is a killer and so easy to replicate with business owners in Pennsylvania, Oiho, Michigan, and every other state.

But I don’t want to see it until October 6th. Scissors-32x32.png read more http://wizbangblog.com/2012/08/25/are-you-ready-for-some-football/

• Like 1