Holder Justice Department Recruits Dwarfs, Schizophrenics, and the ‘Intellectually Disabled’

Valin

justice-department-recruits-dwarfsPJ Tatler: J.Christian Adams

8/21/12

The PJ Tatler has obtained documents from the Justice Department detailing efforts to recruit attorneys and staff who are dwarfs or who have “psychiatric disabilities” or “severe intellectual disabilities.” On May 31, 2012, Assistant Attorney General Tom Perez issued a directive to affirmatively recruit people with these “targeted disabilities.”

This DOJ policy does not merely involve prohibitions against discrimination, but rather the documents reveal deliberate recruitment efforts to hire as attorneys and staff for the Department of Justice people suffering from psychiatric disorders and intellectual disabilities. Moreover, applicants can “self-identify” their disability by means of the “Standard Form 256, Self Identification Disability.”

(Snip)

According to the documents, those with these “targeted disabilities” may be hired “before the position is advertised” and even “before the position’s closing date.” Moreover, lawyers with psychiatric disabilities and “severe intellectual” disabilities receive a waiver from the requirement that a new DOJ employee have practiced law for one year before being hired.

(Snip)

You can't make it up fast enough!

@Valin

Notice how dwarfism is listed right next to "severe intellectual disability" and "psychiatric disability". IMHO that ranks right up their with Biden's gaffes. It implies short people are intellectually challenged. Same thing with epilepsy. People with epilepsy are Intellectually disabled according to Obama. That would explain the nutjobs on John Roberts then.

justice-department-recruits-dwarfsPJ Tatler: J.Christian Adams

8/21/12

The PJ Tatler has obtained documents from the Justice Department detailing efforts to recruit attorneys and staff who are dwarfs or who have "psychiatric disabilities" or "severe intellectual disabilities." On May 31, 2012, Assistant Attorney General Tom Perez issued a directive to affirmatively recruit people with these "targeted disabilities."

This DOJ policy does not merely involve prohibitions against discrimination, but rather the documents reveal deliberate recruitment efforts to hire as attorneys and staff for the Department of Justice people suffering from psychiatric disorders and intellectual disabilities. Moreover, applicants can "self-identify" their disability by means of the "Standard Form 256, Self Identification Disability."

(Snip)

According to the documents, those with these "targeted disabilities" may be hired "before the position is advertised" and even "before the position's closing date." Moreover, lawyers with psychiatric disabilities and "severe intellectual" disabilities receive a waiver from the requirement that a new DOJ employee have practiced law for one year before being hired.

(Snip)

You can't make it up fast enough!

surely this isn't real, I hope it isn't.

@cudjo Do I have to remind you this is the Federal Government we're talking about? What's more it is the Federal Government administered by the most far left group of people that have ever run the government? We should be surprised that they are not looking to recruit left handed elderly albino Afro-American dwarfs....although it wouldn't surprise me to see this come down next.

@cudjo Do I have to remind you this is the Federal Government we're talking about? What's more it is the Federal Government administered by the most far left group of people that have ever run the government? We should be surprised that they are not looking to recruit left handed elderly albino Afro-American dwarfs....although it wouldn't surprise me to see this come down next.

I guess I just keeping hoping the Fed Gov isn't as stupid as it appears to be, you know live in hope and die in despair

I guess I just keeping hoping the Fed Gov isn't as stupid as it appears to be, you know live in hope and die in despair

biggrin.png

I forgot. They're hiring LAWYERS too!

All:

God save your majesty!

Cade:

I thank you, good people—there shall be no money; all shall eat

and drink on my score, and I will apparel them all in one livery,

that they may agree like brothers, and worship me their lord.

Dick:

The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.

Cade:

Nay, that I mean to do.

Henry The Sixth, Part 2 Act 4, scene 2, 71–78

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kslHr7_9Zac