Batman & Bat Ears

Draggingtree

Draggingtree

14455Patriot Post:

Batman & Bat Ears

By Burt Prelutsky · August 20, 2012

For years now, I have tried to envision just how bizarre a world run entirely by liberals would be, but, with each passing day, I realize how limited I am by an imagination that can never totally encompass the extent of their lunacy.

For instance, the U.S. Navy has decided that the new class of carriers will be outfitted without urinals. This, the Navy insists, will improve "sailors' quality of life." I have no doubt that their next order of business will be to produce toilet seats that are impossible to raise, thus ensuring that female gobs will never again suffer the indignity of having to lower a toilet seat.

According to a friend of mine, the 164-minute "The Dark Knight Rises," the latest Batman saga, attacks the rich, indulges the poor and features a vicious mercenary named Bane. The producers insist that it was not written by an Obama operative, but one has to assume that at the very least David Axelrod supplied the storyline and got to name the villains.

The Obama administration has not only paid for Scissors-32x32.png read more http://patriotpost.us/opinion/14455