Christine O'Donnell: Stealing from Gebert, Occupy vs. Tea Party

Draggingtree

Draggingtree

christine-odonnell-stealing-occupy-vs-tea.htmlAtlas Shurgs:

Christine O'Donnell: Stealing from Gebert, Occupy vs. Tea Party

Well over a year ago, Gordon Gebert let me in on a secret he had been brainstorming on. His premise was brilliant. He came up with the fantastic programming idea to do a reality show "Occupy vs Tea Party" in a house (a la MTV) with #occupy dregs and tea party patriots living (or dying) together.

Great, right? Gebert has been pitching this idea for months. Whenever I would see him, whether at CPAC or BlogCon or FOA, he was working the project. I tried to put him on to people that might be able to advance, contribute or support the project. He worked that baby like a mad dog.

So imagine my surprise when I heard that the notorious opportunist, Former Delaware Tea Party candidate Christine O'Donnell, was trying to lift the idea and sell it as her own. Serious theft. This gave life to all those scam stories about her. So this is not altogether shocking. Back in 2012, I blogged on O'Donnell's cowardice and lack of character. But this is lower than that.

Christine O’Donnell issued a press release which was picked up by ABC News, Yahoo News, DailyKos, etc announcing "Christine O’Donnell will be hosting an "Occupy vs. Tea Party" debate during her Troublemaker Fest at Channelside Cinemas, a short block away from the Republican National Convention being held that same week.

Screen-Shot-2012-08-17-at-7.17.34-PM1.png

Adding insult to injury, O'Donnell has reportedly entered into an agreement with Al Gore's Current TV to produce the vehicle. Gore and O'Donnell, two of a piece it seems.

O'Donnell is a thief. And not a smart one (they never are). So many of us have been around Gordon during the planning and organizing of Tea vs. Occupy. She could never pull this off.

On Thursday evening, O’Donnell was subsequently advised by Gordon Gebert in a conference call with Steve Lang of Young Turks, Current TV that they could not use the Tea Party vs Occupy or the Occupy vs Tea Party name because both are trademarked and copyrighted by Scissors-32x32.png read more

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2012/08/christine-odonnell-stealing-occupy-vs-tea.html