Romney Got Off Easy - Bush Was Accused of the "Niggerization of the American People"

Draggingtree

Draggingtree

romney-got-easy-bush-was-accused-niggerization-american-peopleNewsBusters:

Romney Got Off Easy - Bush Was Accused of the "Niggerization of the American People"

By Rusty Weiss | August 18, 2012 | 09:46

There was, understandably, plenty of outrage this week upon hearing MSNBC host Touré accuse Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney of what he called the "niggerization" of President Obama.

On Thursday's The Cycle, Touré responded to Romney's charge that the President can "take [his] campaign of division and anger and hate back to Chicago” in the following unhinged manner:

“That really bothered me. You notice he said anger twice. He’s really trying to use racial coding and access some really deep stereotypes about the angry black man. This is part of the playbook against Obama, the ‘otherization,’ he’s not like us.

“I know it’s a heavy thing, I don’t say it lightly, but this is ‘niggerization.’ You are not one of us, you are like the scary black man who we’ve been trained to fear.”

Appropriately, the level of disgust for such an outrageous slander has been great. But there is one person who may believe Romney got off relatively easy for being accused of the "niggerization" of one man - George W. Bush.

Bush wasn't simply slandered for his actions towards any one person rather, he was accused of the "niggerization" of the entire "American people". And it wasn't just that he was smeared with such a disgusting term, but that he was accused of using the events of 9/11 to achieve that goal.

So was it some hack blogger on the left who used such terminology? Nay.

Bush was accused of promoting the "niggerization of Scissors-32x32.png

Read more: http://newsbusters.o...e#ixzz23v5ngb4o

http://youtu.be/bEScONfKqFk