2 Louisiana sheriff's deputies die in ‘ambush’ responding to earlier shooting

Valin

2-louisiana-sheriffs-deputies-killed-in-shootoutFox News:

8/16/12

Two sheriff's deputies in Louisiana have been shot to death and two others injured after an early-morning shootout in St. John the Baptist Parish, west of New Orleans.

Authorities identified the deceased officers as Brandon Nielsen, 34, and Jeremy Triche, 28. The Times-Picayune reported that the injured officers are Michael Scott Boyington, 33, and Jason Triche, 30.

The first shooting occurred around 5:30 a.m. in a parking lot used by workers in an area of manufacturing plants and refineries along the Mississippi River.

Louisiana authorities say the two sheriff's deputies were killed in an "ambush" after they responded to reports of a traffic officer being shot multiple times early Thursday morning near an isolated parking lot for a Valero refinery.

(Snip)

From AP

sad.png

It is a sad and disturbing trend that more and more LEO's are being killed each year. Don't even know if swift justice and a public hanging would help deter these idiots.

It is a sad and disturbing trend that more and more LEO's are being killed each year. Don't even know if swift justice and a public hanging would help deter these idiots.

I think a strong message needs to be sent, you do something this, and we revoke your breathing privileges....but then I don't and never have had a problem with the death penalty.

I was a Security Policeman in the AF, and back in the day it was understood there was a line you did not cross. Mess with a cop on duty....and it would not go well for you.

@Valin

This explains it all: why you have threatened and intimidated people here on TRR, banning those who support Romney, or Giuliani or even spell the word Mormon with capital letters. Oh the humanity.

LMFAO.gif

@Valin

This explains it all: why you have threatened and intimidated people here on TRR, banning those who support Romney, or Giuliani or even spell the word Mormon with capital letters. Oh the humanity.

LMFAO.gif

Curse you Pepper for tricking me into to admitting it!