DAVID BROCK'S SUPER PAC RELEASES OPPOSITION RESEARCH BOOK ON PAUL RYAN

Geee

Brock-SuperPAC-Releases-Oppo-BookBreitbart:

David Brock, head of the progressive, left-wing media "watchdog" group Media Matters, has released an opposition research book on Vice Presidential candidate Paul Ryan through Brock's super PAC American Bridge 21st Century.

Brock's American Bridge super PAC is also tied to Bill Burton's super PAC, Priorities USA. As you may recall, Priorities USA recently ran an ad accusing Mitt Romney of killing Joe Soptic's wife, a claim also tied directly to the Obama campaign. Due to initial lackluster fundraising by both Brock's and Burton's super PACs, they combined to form American Priorities Joint Fundraising Committee. Obama's super PACs have no problem getting into the campaign mud.

Be on alert when Brock's "research" hits the mainstream media on TV, internet, and print journalism. The Daily Caller revealed back in February a list of media figures eager to get Brock's message out to the public under the guise of "news."

MSNBC: “If we published something about Fox in the morning, they’d have it on the air that night verbatim.”

Washington Post: "Greg Sargent [of the Washington Post] will write anything you give him. He was the go-to guy to leak stuff." "We’ve pushed stories to Eugene Robinson and E.J. Dionne [at the Washington Post]." "they knew they could dump it at Plum Line [Greg Sargent’s Washington Post blog], so that’s where they sent it.”

Huffington Post: "The HuffPo guys were good, Sam Stein and Nico [Pitney],” remembered one former staffer. “The people at Huffington Post were always eager to cooperate..."

LA Times: "Jim Rainey at the LA Times took a lot of our stuff"

San Francisco Chronicle: "So did Joe Garofoli at the San Francisco Chronicle."

The New York Times: "Brian Stelter at the New York Times was helpful."

Politico/Buzzfeed: “Ben Smith [formerly of Politico, now at BuzzFeed.com] will take stories and write what you want him to write,” explained the former employee, whose account was confirmed by other sources."Scissors-32x32.png

NEW SUPERPAC LAUNCHED TO DEFEND PAUL RYAN AGAINST LEFTIST DISTORTIONS

Liberal attack dogs are going into overdrive trying to distort Congressman Paul Ryan’s record. They want to paint him as a wild-eyed fanatic and make Ryan terrifying to swing voters, just like they did to Governor Sarah Palin.

“Not this time,” promises former Ohio Secretary of State Ken Blackwell, chairman of a new SuperPAC, appropriately named Defend Paul Ryan. Blackwell and other champions of fiscal discipline and entitlement reform have launched a campaign to get out the truth about Paul Ryan and aggressively refute any smear-attacks from President Obama’s supporters.

This conservative truth squad will likely focus on two central truths about Paul Ryan.

The first is that Ryan is a next-generation leader of supply-side economics, firmly understanding that liberating free-market forces and increasing the amount of money in the economy that private individuals and organizations can invest and direct maximizes growth and prosperity. He is the next generation of the fiscal philosophy of Ronald Reagan, Jack Kemp, and Steve Forbes—all of whom Ken Blackwell worked with, explaining why he’s chairing the effort to highlight Ryan’s credentials in this arena.

The second is that Ryan is a constitutional conservative—who understands that the three legs of the Reagan coalition—economic, social, and national security conservatives, are interdependent, not rivals. Social issues are economic issues, as the data is overwhelming that intact families are engines of economic growth, prudent investment, and wealth creation, while fractured families too often result to government dependency and economic waste. Children raised in supportive households with a father and mother are more likely to graduate high school and college, and have a productive career and successful marriage. Ryan understands this reality, having worked hard to help his own family after his father died when Ryan was sixteen years old.

“Paul Ryan is a great fusion candidate for the three legs of the Reagan coalition,” Blackwell explains. (Full disclosure: I have coauthored two books with Ken Blackwell.) “You can’t balance the budget or reform entitlements if you have too many families dependent on government support. And you can’t have the best military and security apparatus in the world unless you have a vibrant economy to fully fund current needs while also investing in future needs. He gets it, and he’s able to explain it to the average citizen with clarity and eloquence.” Scissors-32x32.png

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/08/12/New-SuperPAC-Launched-to-Defend-Paul-Ryan-Against-Leftist-Distortions

pollyannaish

Well. I skimmed through the opposition research and all I can say is I like Ryan even more.

Is that what opposition research is supposed to do?

;)

Well. I skimmed through the opposition research and all I can say is I like Ryan even more.

Is that what opposition research is supposed to do?

wink.png

They (the opposition) have been here for over three years, interviewing neighbors etc etc, trying to dig up any shred of anything on him. I guess they will just have to stick to attacking him on his ideas, unlwss they can find a grade school report card like they did on Romneyrolleyes.gif