GOP: 40+ months of 8+% jobless is time for Obama to focus on U.S. jobs, not his

Draggingtree

Draggingtree

eric-cantor-weekly-remarks-notes-gop-plan-for-jobs-while-obama-campaigns.htmInvestors.com:

GOP: 40+ months of 8+% jobless is time for Obama to focus on U.S. jobs, not his

Andrew Malccolm

Posted 11:46 AM ET

Republican National Committee (You Didn't Bake This)

Rep. Eric Cantor's Weekly Republican Remarks

Hello, I’m Eric Cantor, the House Majority Leader, from Virginia.

Throughout the country, whether I’m in my hometown of Richmond or on the road, I hear a lot from small business owners...people who have chased their dreams, taken risks and built a business.

They tell me that they are deeply concerned about what Washington will do next. The threat of higher taxes and more red tape has our small business owners anxiously sitting on the sidelines rather than starting a new business and hiring another employee. They tell me they long for the moment when they can once again think about growing their businesses and hiring people.

These men and women know what some in Washington apparently do not, that higher taxes and more regulations do not create jobs. Entrepreneurs do. Red tape and new taxes just make the job of creating jobs that much harder. This week in Washington, we saw a collision of two very different plans for economic growth.

House Republicans, joined by 19 Democrats, passed a bill to stop the looming tax hike that will hit all Americans next year. On the other side of the Capitol, in the Senate, a Democrat-only plan to hike taxes Scissors-32x32.png read more http://news.investor...a-campaigns.htm

This is going to be just another bill that gets passed in the upcoming 'lame duck' Congress. Dems will argue right up to the deadline and then capitulate.

logicnreason

Biggest problem here is that the stain and his regime have no idea how to "create jobs".....that is, other than to grow the government.