Reid: Romney’s Dead Father Would Be 'Embarrassed'

Draggingtree

Draggingtree

over-the-line-2The Washington Free Beacon:

Over the Line

Reid: Romney’s Dead Father Would Be 'Embarrassed'

BY: Washington Free Beacon Staff

July 31, 2012 4:07 pm

In an interview with the liberal Huffington Post, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid alleged that Mitt Romney paid no taxes for more than a decade—and that his father, the long deceased George Romney, would be embarrassed by his own son.

The unsubstantiated allegation about Romney’s taxes was based on what Reid described as the recollection of an unnamed Bain investor. Reid admitted he did not know if the claim was true, but Scissors-32x32.png read more

http://freebeacon.com/over-the-line-2/

pollyannaish

Wow! I guess all of those crazy Mormon's don't think alike! rolleyes.gif

What a horrific thing to say. Reid is really unlikable.

@pollyannaish Not only unlikable, but the hemorrheid is also unwatchable and no normal person can listen to that wimpy voice.

He had a weird childhood growing up in Searchlight, Nevada

"Searchlight had no high school, so after eighth grade, Harry began attending Basic High School in Henderson, where he boarded with local families during the school week."

Can you imagine being the family whose turn it was to get Harry for a week back then?

"Honey, the Harry Reid boy will be staying with us next week."

"Oh *&&$^%$, not that puny whiny kid again!"

"Honey, why are you upset?"

"I don't trust him. He'll probably either be a criminal or a professional politician."

"Honey, that's the same thing isn't it?"

Draggingtree

@Draggingtree

Reid is an embarrassment to the human race.

A hemorrheid.

Posted on August 2, 2012 by Paul Mirengoff in Harry Reid

Is Harry Reid a racist?

Mi tt Romney isn’t the only recent target of vicious language by Harry Reid. In an interview with the Huffington Post, the Senate Majority Leader called Bill Magwood “one of the most unethical, prevaricating, incompetent people I’ve ever dealt with.” Reid went on to say that Magwood is a “treacherous, miserable liar.” He added that he considers Magwood “a first class rat” and a “sh*t stirrer.”

Who is Bill Magwood, and why is Reid saying such terrible things about him?

Magwood, a Democrat, is a member of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission. He also happens to be African-American.

Before going any further, try to imagine the outcry if a Republican politician had called an African-American public official a “treacherous miserable liar,” or a “first class rat.” Such a remark would fuel fake left-wing outrage for days, and the Republican in question would be branded for all time as a racist. But because Reid is a liberal Democrat, there is no outcry. Indeed, the Huffington Post story does Scissors-32x32.png read more http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2012/08/is-harry-reid-a-racist.php

• Like 1

Rush

Here you have a congenital liar, Dingy Harry, and a man with impeccable moral credentials (Romney) and whom do the Dems believe?

The hemorrheid

pollyannaish

This is the nastiest and most cutting kind of attack and usually comes from the most insecure and pathological people.

To insert yourself in someone else's relationship and then use that person (who can not defend themselves) to target your enemy is just...inhumane. "See, even your family hates you."

I have a feeling that Romney's dead father would take Mr. Reid down in about two seconds. And I think Romney knows that. Romney doesn't get ruffled by much.

Now this is just a thought...I wonder if Dingy Harry is going for the "Barbara Boxer Dumber Than Dirt Trophy" 2012?

I'm trying to present us with some options here.

Calling BS on Reid's Bain tax claims

Harry Reid is either a liar or a lousy critical thinker.

Dan Primack

July 31, 2012

FORTUNE -- Senator Harry Reid (D-NV) made political waves today by claiming that a Bain Capital investor told him that Mitt Romney didn't pay any taxes for a 10-year period.

One of two things has happened: (1) Reid is simply making the whole thing up, in order to pressure Romney into releasing tax returns for years prior to 2010, or (2) Reid's investor pal lied, and the Senator didn't bother to conduct even a mild vetting before sharing the accusation with reporters. Either way, shame on gossipy gentleman from Nevada.

Let me make this crystal clear: Investors in private equity funds do not receive, nor are they entitled to request, personal tax returns for fund managers. Not just at Bain Capital, but everywhere. For example, ask the person managing your 401(k) for their personal tax returns. See how far you get.

(Snip)

*So Harry you slimy little toad, put up or shut up and crawl back under your rock.

(* Apologies to slimy toads)

• Like 1

Now this is just a thought...I wonder if Dingy Harry is going for the "Barbara Boxer Dumber Than Dirt Trophy" 2012?

I'm trying to present us with some options here.

Calling BS on Reid's Bain tax claims

Harry Reid is either a liar or a lousy critical thinker.

Dan Primack

July 31, 2012

FORTUNE -- Senator Harry Reid (D-NV) made political waves today by claiming that a Bain Capital investor told him that Mitt Romney didn't pay any taxes for a 10-year period.

One of two things has happened: (1) Reid is simply making the whole thing up, in order to pressure Romney into releasing tax returns for years prior to 2010, or (2) Reid's investor pal lied, and the Senator didn't bother to conduct even a mild vetting before sharing the accusation with reporters. Either way, shame on gossipy gentleman from Nevada.

Let me make this crystal clear: Investors in private equity funds do not receive, nor are they entitled to request, personal tax returns for fund managers. Not just at Bain Capital, but everywhere. For example, ask the person managing your 401(k) for their personal tax returns. See how far you get.

(Snip)

*So Harry you slimy little toad, put up or shut up and crawl back under your rock.

(* Apologies to slimy toads)

Except toads aren't slimy. Think slugs, earthworms, catfish. Eeew.