Obama's Passport Breach: Unanswered Questions, and an Unsolved Murder

Geee

obamas_passport_breach_unanswered_questions_and_an_unsolved_murder.htmlAmerican Thinker:

Back in March 2008, the State Department launched an investigation of improper computer access to the passport records of Barack Hussein Obama, and days later those of as Hillary Clinton and John McCain. The investigation centered on one employee: a contract worker for a company that was headed by John O. Brennan, a key Obama campaign adviser who later became assistant to the president and deputy national security adviser for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism.

Then, a month later, the key witness in this case was murdered. Lt. Quarles Harris, Jr., 24, was shot in the head in his car, in front of his church.

During the 2008 presidential election, I ran a number of stories at my website, AtlasShrugs.com, on the breach of Obama's passport. Fast-forward to four years later, and there is no new information. Why is this murder case not being pursued? Who at the State Department is covering up Obama's passport breach? Lt. Harris told federal investigators before he was murdered that he received "passport information from a co-conspirator who works for the U.S. Department of State." What became of the "co-conspirator"? Why wasn't he/she brought to trial?

I always thought that the perpetrators rifled through Clinton's and McCain's files to make it look as if they were looking for dirt on all three, but that it was Obama's passport records that they were actually interested in accessing. Thus, secondarily, almost as an afterthought, there were "violations" concerning Clinton and McCain. For who stood to gain from a tampering, and why?

There is no way to tell what might have been done to Obama's passport records by those who accessed them. Key information could have been altered or destroyed. On April 8, 2008, after the breach became public, Obama confessed to having taken a trip to Pakistan in 1981. The then-candidate said: "I traveled to Pakistan when I was in college." Journalist Jake Tapper was surprised and said: "This last part -- a college trip to Pakistan -- was news to many of us who have been following the race closely. And it was odd that we hadn't hear about it before, given all the talk of Pakistan during this campaign."Scissors-32x32.png