DNC Chair channels Obama’s ‘doing fine’: ‘Happy’ with private sector job growth

Draggingtree

Draggingtree

dnc-chair-channels-obamas-doing-fine-happy-with-private-sector-job-growthRed State:

DNC Chair channels Obama’s ‘doing fine’: ‘Happy’ with private sector job growth

Posted by Dan Spencer (Diary)

Sunday, July 8th at 12:20PM EDT

3 Comments

During an appearance on “Fox News Sunday,” DNC Chair Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz channeled President Obama’s infamous “the private sector is doing fine” comment, saying she is “happy” with job growth in the private sector:

Fox News’ John Roberts: “So then is the suggestion that we should just do keep doing the same thing? There’s that old definition of doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.”

DNC Chair Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz: “What we should do – well, I’m pretty happy about 28 straight months of job growth in the private sector.”

Roberts: “Are you happy about 80,000 jobs last month, 69,000 the month before that. Are you happy with those numbers?”

Rep. Wasserman Schultz: “Like I’ve said and President Obama has said, we need to continue to improve and we need to do more and we need to work together.”

Scissors-32x32.png

http://www.redstate.com/california_yankee/2012/07/08/dnc-chair-channels-obamas-doing-fine-happy-with-private-sector-job-growth/

Debbie Blabbermouth Schultz (affectionately known as "Poodle Head") is the gift that keeps on giving.

She's a Howard Dean Scream every time that she opens her mouth.

wasserman-schultz1.jpeg

“Like I’ve said and President Obama has said, we need to continue to improve and we need to do more and we need to work together.”

@NCTexan

Let's parse that.

“Like I’ve said [and will continue to say if you allow me access to an open mike] and President Obama has said [by using The Won's name here I am saying I am like the President, who by the way is another bloviator who will run over anyone between him and an open mike], we need to continue to improve [by being non specific but indicating we need to keep doing what we're doing which has not improved yet but has the chance this statement kind of works to satisfy the idiot massics] and we need to do more [we need to more unspecified things; more always sounds good and doing more sounds better] and we need to work together [we are losing some of the saner older white Democrats so we need to counter that flight by trapping non thinkers into the fold].”