U.S. posts weak 80,000 jobs gain in June

Valin

us-posts-weak-80000-jobs-gain-in-june-2012-07-06?link=MW_latest_newsCBS Market Watch:

Unemployment rate unchanged at 8.2%

Jeffry Bartash

7/6/12

WASHINGTON (MarketWatch) — The U.S. created just 80,000 jobs in June — about one-third of them temporary — as evidence hardened that the economy has hit another rough patch.

The unemployment rate was unchanged at 8.2%, the Labor Department said Friday.

(Snip)

The disappointing employment report adds to fresh worries about the U.S. economy at a time when growth is slowing around the world and Washington is gridlocked about how to address the malaise.

(Snip)

@Valin

My goodness.

That video was uploaded in 2008 as a paean to the Almighty Obama

And it still holds true today, still gagworthy hurlworthy and pathetic. You'd want to shoot yourself if you were the creator of this censored.gifcensored.gif crap.

@Valin

My goodness.

That video was uploaded in 2008 as a paean to the Almighty Obama

And it still holds true today, still gagworthy hurlworthy and pathetic. You'd want to shoot yourself if you were the creator of this censored.gifcensored.gif crap.

Obamacare_Flag_Poster_Hush.jpg

tongue.png

pollyannaish

I do not get American Voters. Consider this:

780,000 More Women Unemployed Today Than When Obama Took Office

Unemployment rate for blacks jumps to 14.4%

Rate stuck at 11% for hispanics

Under 30 unemployment rate at 12.1%

And yet these are still the groups that Obama leads in.

WHY? I just don't get it. Liberals CONSTANTLY bash flyover country for voting against their "own best interests." And yet the real facts seem to suggest the exact opposite.

Can someone explain it to me? (heh.)

@pollyannaish

"Can someone explain it to me? (heh.)"

laugh.png

It's in the DNA, the Liberals are born that way.

Rush Limbaugh has been trying to educate those salvageable in the Left for years, he makes progress, but it is not overnight and don't forget, he's a professional.

pollyannaish

I want to hear the LEFT's explanation...but everytime I ask it always somehow ends up being "Bush's fault."

So I guess that means I can blame No Child Left Behind on Clinton. Right?

Jobs Numbers in Context

W. James Antle, III

(Snip)

Unemployment has now remained above 8 percent for 41 straight months.

Obama economic advisers Christina Romer and Jared Bernstein had projected that the $800 billion stimulus would have brought unemployment down to 5.6 percent by now.

In the 36th month of the Reagan recovery, 209,000 jobs were created to the 80,000 created at the same point in the current recovery.

When you factor in people who have dropped out of the labor force, unemployment is closer to 15 percent.

Growth in manufacturing employment is slowing.

(Snip)

• Like 1

I want to hear the LEFT's explanation..

As someone who spends time with the enlighteded allow me to to answer for them...RACIST FASCIST HOMOPHOBE!

pollyannaish

As someone who spends time with the enlighteded allow me to to answer for them...RACIST FASCIST HOMOPHOBE!

Oh yeah, I forgot.

Oh yeah, I forgot.

That's ok. That's what I'm here for.

pollyannaish

Oh yeah, I forgot.

That's ok. That's what I'm here for.

Thanks. I really rely on you for those deep, well thought out treatises on leftist logic. If I didn't have you...I'd have to talk to them myself. ;)

• Like 1

Black Unemployment Increases From 13.6% to 14.4%

John Nolte

6 Jul 2012

The long, sad faces you’re seeing from our corrupt media have nothing to do with the bad news the unemployed received this morning (my wife among them). Nope, the media is sad for Barack Obama because job creation in June was way below expectations and the overall trend is downward. Thanks to Obama's failed policies, this great big beautiful country of ours created only 80,000 jobs last month, way below estimates that ranged in the 100,000 mark, some as high as over 150,000.

Hit hardest were the unemployed in the black community, where the unemployment rate increased from 13.6% in May to 14.4% in June. For black youths aged 16 to 19, the unemployment rate is now an astonishing 39.3%, up from 36.5% last month.

After an increase from 10.3% to 11.0% in May, the unemployment rate among Hispanics remained stuck at 11.0% in June.

(Snip)

Paging the Congressional Black Caucus!

Draggingtree

Obama Has Lied to Us For Years About Jobs Reports!

July 6, 2012 Posted by Warner Todd Huston

ObamaWizOfOz.jpg

Pay no attention to the man behind that curtain!

Once again we get a dismal jobs number from our government. So few jobs were created that we aren’t even keeping up with population growth! And once again Obama tells us not to pay any attention to those numbers.

What is it they say in Obama’s world? Tell a lie loud enough and long enough and it becomes fact? This must be the President’s mantra at least where it concerns the importance of the dismal jobs numbers we’ve seen over the last four years. OIW notes that over the last 41 months of stagnant employment numbers hovering near 8 percent Obama has told us not to pay any attention to those bad jobs reports over and over and over again.

Like the perpetually frightened Wizard of Oz, Obama uses his bully pulpit to warn us to “pay no attention to the jobs report behind that curtain.”

After all the billions he spent on “stimulus”, just look at the lies, won’t you? (These all from the White House website, too)

· June 2012: “Therefore, it is important not to read too much into any one monthly report and it is informative to consider each report in the context of other data that are becoming available.” (LINK: http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2012/07/06/employment-situation-june)

· May 2012: “Therefore, it is important not to read too much into any one monthly report and it is helpful to consider each report in the context of other data that are becoming available.” (LINK: http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2012/06/01/employment-situation-may)

· April 2012: “Therefore, it is important not to read too much into any one monthly report and it is helpful to consider each report in the context of other data that are becoming available.” (LINK: http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2012/05/04/employment-situation-april)

· March 2012: “Therefore, it is important not to read too much into any one monthly report, and it is helpful to consider each report in the context of other data that are becoming available.” (LINK: http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2012/04/06/employment-situation-march)

· February 2012: “Therefore, as the Administration always stresses, it is important not to read too much into any one monthly report; nevertheless, the trend in job market indicators over recent months is an encouraging sign.” (LINK: http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2012/03/09/employment-situation-february)

· January 2012: “Therefore, as the Administration always stresses, it is important not to read too much into any one monthly report; nevertheless, the trend in job market indicators over recent months is an encouraging sign.” (LINK: http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2012/02/03/employment-situation-january)Scissors-32x32.png Read More

http://wizbangblog.com/2012/07/06/obama-has-lied-to-us-for-years-about-jobs-reports/

This Report goes all the way back to Nov. 2009

• Like 1