SMEAR ROMNEY! AXELROD TWEETS MEDIA ITS MARCHING ORDERS

Geee

Axelrod-Gives-Media-Marching-OrdersBreitbart:

We’ve got to make sure people fully appreciate Mitt Romney is not some safe alternative. --Obama Senior Advisor, David Plouffe

On Tuesday, no less than the Twitter account owned by the President of the United Statestweeted out a link to an article written by Vanity Fair's Nicholas Shaxsone. The article is nothing more than a smear-job laced with innuendo about Romney's finances. It's also meant as bait for a corrupt media eager to join in the Obama campaign's mission as defined by Plouffe above.

Yesterday, the Obama campaign changed tactics just a bit. They probably didn’t expect Breitbart News to report the fact that Shaxson is a hard-hard-hardcore leftist and a cheerleader for the Occupy movement, so yesterday David Axelrod launched this series of tweets:

-

david_axelrod_normal.jpg

Astonishing story about Mitt's Bermuda tax shelter and his efforts to keep it secret, apparently skirting MA law.
1/4

Scissors-32x32.pngScissors-32x32.png

@RighteI would love for my son to move from Illinois, but they are simply stuck. The housing prices are not coming back and they would lose years of equity. They worked their butts off last year to get their sales up and ended up paying it all to the state due to their tax increases plus penalties for not paying them enough in advance. No sense in their trying to grow their business, they would end up just supporting the Illinois give-away to those who don't work program. Their account found some money for them in an overpayment for sales tax. The state told them they can't afford to pay them back and would just apply it to this years taxesblink.png

logicnreason

@RighteI would love for my son to move from Illinois, but they are simply stuck. The housing prices are not coming back and they would lose years of equity. They worked their butts off last year to get their sales up and ended up paying it all to the state due to their tax increases plus penalties for not paying them enough in advance. No sense in their trying to grow their business, they would end up just supporting the Illinois give-away to those who don't work program. Their account found some money for them in an overpayment for sales tax. The state told them they can't afford to pay them back and would just apply it to this years taxesblink.png

Hey Geeeeeee!!

They can always move just a bit north here to WI!

We've a hard chargin' no-nonsense Governor who is probusiness and fair taxer; we'd welcome his entire company!

• Like 1

@Logicand-they would only love to, but most of their customers are in Lake and Cook county and even if they could get around that-the home prices in those two counties have dropped any where from 20 to 35%. They would lose too much selling their home right now. My son adores Scott Walker - he is his herosmile.png

righteousmomma

I know, it stinks Geee.

What gets me so riled up is the liberal prevalent mind set up there that votes these Democrats (and Unions) in time and again and yet are so dang blind and deaf and superior in their political correctness babble they can't grasp common sense reality nor the basic basis of faith.

• Like 1

Where is the counter-balance twitter responses to the drivel from the likes of Axerod? Are the conservatives of this nation responding?

I do have a twitter account, but don't use it. If I thought it would help, I'd could probably figure out how to use it . . .