Why So Many People Think Obama Is a Muslim

Geee

why_so_many_people_think_obama_is_a_muslim.htmlAmerican Thinker:

A new Gallup poll shows that 11% of Americans think Obama is a Muslim, and the leftist media just can't figure out why anyone would get that idea. Slate concluded that it must be because of "his exotic name and background, the color of his skin, or (most likely) some combination of the two." But in reality, the reason why people think Obama is a Muslim is because of how he acts.

Why do people believe that Barack Obama is a Muslim? Here's why: after the Muslim Brotherhood won the Egyptian presidency, the military moved to curb the president's powers in order to stave off sharia rule in Egypt. But then Obama warned the military that they better hand over power quickly, or Egypt would lose billions in U.S. aid.

It wasn't enough that Obama invited the Muslim Brotherhood to his submission speech in Cairo in June 2009, despite the fact that the group was banned at that time for obvious reasons: they wanted to install a sharia government, and the draconian, barbaric code of sharia, in Egypt. It wasn't enough that after he invited the Brotherhood to his speech; he had officials in his administration meeting with this Islamic supremacist group. It wasn't enough that he abandoned the true freedom movement, when the women of Iran and Persians and Zoroastrians rose up after 30 years of oppressive sharia rule. Obama spit on them and left them to die. They met bullets with bare flesh and broken bricks.

It was a squandered historical moment: by supporting the demonstrators in Iran, Obama could have done much to remove the head of the snake of Hezb'allah, Hamas, the Shi'ites fighting American soldiers in Iraq, the Taliban in Afghanistan and Pakistan, and the Shia agitation in Bahrain. Obama could have saved the free world and gone down in history as one of the magnificent heroes for good. But that is not who he is. He is a tool, a malevolent subversive who managed to seize the most powerful office in the world with the PR expertise of the enemedia.

Obama's war on the good continued. It wasn't enough that he abandoned our Mubarak, our 30-year ally in Egypt, the first Muslim country to make peace with the Jewish people despite the Jew-hatred mandated in the Quran. It wasn't enough that he threw our great friend and ally out with both hands, a man who for all his undeniable faults was the most liberal of reformers in the Muslim countries in that region. And here we are with the Brotherhood victorious, and what does the leader of the free world do? He threatens to withhold all U.S. aid to anyone who stops the Muslim Brotherhood from taking power.Scissors-32x32.png

righteousmomma

After reading the article I can certainly see why "so many people think Obama is a Muslim"..

I can see why so many people think he is a "Christian"- after all he did "meet Jesus" in Rev. Wright's Black Liberation Theology Church and he and Michelle say they are "Christians".

However I would like to set the record straight - imho -Obama is actually an I-dol worshiper. A dues paying member of the Kingdom of Self.

(Edited because I meant to say: "Not that there is anything wrong with that" LMFAO.gif )

• Like 1

@Rightheousmomma @Valin

One reason is because most people do not make slips of the tongue like the following

It's like Jesse Jackson saying,

as a former Klansman instead of,

as a former Freedom Rider

• Like 1

righteousmomma

True dat, pepper.

And let us not forget the influence of Calypso Louie and the Nation of Islam and the Muslim Black Panthers and the Golden Child growing up with a wacky lefty mother in militant Muslim Indonesia and then under the influence of several communists in the U.S.. However his values could also have been instilled by his transgendered nanny (not that there is anything wrong with all that. wink.pngLMFAO.gif )

• Like 1

@Pepper

When I 1st saw this, what it said to me was, he's not anything. Not Christian not Muslim, not really anything. At least not anything that a follower of either faith would find convincing.

Contrary to the image he put out, he's just another hack politician, that quite frankly got lucky. In 08 a dead cat could have won the Presidency running as a Democrat, and the Democrats were tired of the Clinton's, here comes "The One" no baggage, gives a good speech, he's black...he is the answer to a maidens prayer.