The Dictator in the Black Iron Man Suit

Geee

the_dictator_in_the_black_iron_man_suit.htmlAmerican Thinker:

My nephew, along with other fellow black family and friends, defends Obama no matter what. My young adult nephew, bless his ignorant heart, said, "All I know is Bush made a mess -- and when we get a black president, people have formed a camp to destroy him." I am sure he expresses the sentiment of a majority of blacks.

I asked my brothers Jerry and David to define what it means to be black. My brothers defined being black as having nothing to do with one's behavior, but simply having what is commonly known as "black skin." It was refreshing to hear my siblings' answer.

Al Sharpton and a majority of the so-called black civil rights coalition define blackness as having an urban experience, solely dependent on government for survival, always voting Democrat, and being incapable of finding one's way to acquire a photo ID.

Sharpton and company consider self sufficient-blacks traitors to their race, trying to act white.

All of my life, I have fought to free myself and fellow blacks from the left's efforts to force blacks to live in their "black box."

For example: the left says if you are black and prefer opera over rap music, you are trying to be white. Even in schools, black students have been persecuted for having good grades and speaking proper English. This is a contributing factor to 70% of black males dropping out of school. It simply is not "cool" to be a good student.

As a child, I believed there was a great big, wonderful world out there. Why must I be limited to live only in a black box? White people are free to express themselves however they please. But as a black person, my acceptable choices are limited to achievement via an urban perspective.

So-called black civil rights leaders are first and foremost zealots of liberalism. Loyalty to skin color is farther down their list. This is why the NAACP so despised the first black secretary of state, Condoleezza Rice, and Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas. Rice and Thomas achieved major success via education and hard work, sidestepping the left's rule for acceptable black achievement. They dictate that blacks succeed only in their authorized black box via government intervention and lowered standards.Scissors-32x32.png

• Like 1

Great article by Marcus...

In these days of Political Correctness, only a black can say certain things.

I love Bo Snerdley's statements on Rush's show....

Especially the translation for "da 'hood".